Anyone hear of California resident tickets this year?

Ugh, I just bought tickets a couple of weeks ago for a trip this summer at the regular price. Is it possible to swap out my tickets and return the full price ones?

That's what I was wondering about these new CA tickets. We're supposed to go in July, which I already expected would be a bit busy, but these tickets might make the crowds even worse. We're going July 5-9, so I'll just cross my fingers :)
We'll only be there July 7-9, but we planned our trip based on crowd calendars. The weekend after July 4th was initially forecast to be okay, but I expect crowds to be bigger now. Hopefully it won't be crazy. We're staying on property this time, so definitely need to take full advantage of early entry, but really wish it was still an hour instead of just 30 minutes.

I did buy through Undercover Tourist. I'll have to math this out to see if it's worth it. Are the tickets transferrable? I did already make my reservations, so they're associated with my Disneyland account.
I just did this. The tickets through UT are 100% refundable as long as you rebook with them within a short time window. When I called, they had me purchase the new ticket on the phone, then they submitted a refund request for the full refund with both order numbers. I already got my full refund for the original ticket. The new ticket is nonrefundable though due to the promo. For reservations, after the phone call, I went in and canceled the park reservations, chatted on the app to have them unlink the old ticket, then linked the new one and made new reservations. It was pretty fast and saved us some money on my mom’s ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter