anyone hear of or book through... Michael Sullivan / WINPoint VIP

Thanks for bumping this thread. It reminded me that I wanted to check with Mike about a new trip! :D

Highly recommend! Have used him numerous times and referred to our friends. Has always been lower than vacationupgrades and vacationstrategies. No issues whatsoever and excellent communication.

Upon reading this thread, I looked into WinPoint VIP & saved half off my price booked through another (refundable, I hope they are true to their word!) reseller. I am so excited! I'm doing this on faith that it will all work out beautifully. I can't find any negative reviews of Michael Sullivan though, so here we go!

I just booked a two bedroom at Wyndham Bonnet Creek through Michael Sullivan. I am a little nervous about possible hidden fees. My confirmation email says first payment. I thought I had paid in full. Also, the confirmation does not break down the cost so I am wondering if I will be charged an additional fee for housekeeping, resort, parking, shuttle, or taxes upon check in. I sent Mr. Sullivan an email asking these same questions, but wanted to know what others have experienced.

For what it's worth...after initial prompt communication from Michael Sullivan, he never responded to my follow-up attempts to book at WBC. :( I'm not sure if that was due to the fact that he was unable to secure booking for me (he said he expected he would be able to) or what. He was my "last hope" for getting a reservation at BC. I ended up booking a private house for our April vacation and will try for WBC on a future visit-and plan ahead better so we can get a reservation there!

Hope you all have amazing trips!

I just booked a two bedroom at Wyndham Bonnet Creek through Michael Sullivan. I am a little nervous about possible hidden fees. My confirmation email says first payment. I thought I had paid in full. Also, the confirmation does not break down the cost so I am wondering if I will be charged an additional fee for housekeeping, resort, parking, shuttle, or taxes upon check in. I sent Mr. Sullivan an email asking these same questions, but wanted to know what others have experienced.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek (the timeshare) does not have parking, housekeeping or resort fees. They do have a fee for the shuttle.

For what it's worth...after initial prompt communication from Michael Sullivan, he never responded to my follow-up attempts to book at WBC. :( I'm not sure if that was due to the fact that he was unable to secure booking for me (he said he expected he would be able to) or what. He was my "last hope" for getting a reservation at BC. I ended up booking a private house for our April vacation and will try for WBC on a future visit-and plan ahead better so we can get a reservation there!

Hope you all have amazing trips!
I also contacted him and he never responded to my follow up attempts either. I also noticed that he added a new listing on ebay and it was one day more than his previous listing and he raised the price $500! At least Vacation Upgrades is pretty consistent with pricing and very good at follow up. Glad no one had any problems, and I'm sure he is busy, but just sharing my experience.

I got a quote for my dates in May. He was higher priced than VU. I was hoping to save a few dollars. Oh well.

I'm looking for help with using Vacation upgrades, vacation strategies, or winpoint. Winpoint is $241 cheaper. Just looking for advice. Thanks

I am glad to find this thread. Am working with him now for 10 days in Sept 3 bedroom presidential for $1500. Sound like a great deal.

anyone ever hear of or use Michael Sullivan / WINPoint VIP to rent for Bonnet Creek?? Has good ebay feedback.. TIA :)
I booked through him for an upcoming trip in March. He was very helpful answering all my questions right away. I have only left my 50% deposit so far. So hoping everything continues to go smoothly as trip approaches

When asking how and when my name is on the reservations this was his reply "I put it in your name at 45 days from check in date, then email you the guest confirmation which you can phone verify with the front desk and then I ask for the 2nd half payment." Now I have to just wait til end of July, I want September to get here, I have a place to stay! Next up plane tickets....

I just booked through him TODAY for WBC April 2017! He is very helpful and fast at getting back to me. He even gave me this years pricing for 2017. Super nice guy. So far, so good!

Last I checked with WinPointVIP, he was no longer taking reservations for Wyndham properties due to all their changes to booking. He even sounded like he was canceling future reservations due to the book/rebook loop hole being closed. The profit isnt as good any longer for the 'smaller' megarenters since they no longer get that free upgrade within the 60 day window.

Check with Vacation Strategy.

Our trip was booked (and paid in full) months ago for September. No cancellation emails yet...but I am very nervous

Our trip was booked (and paid in full) months ago for September. No cancellation emails yet...but I am very nervous

Id email him to check and verify you are still good to go. Ive been dealing with him for years and he always responds promptly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter