• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone heard of Coronado Springs closing?

we went on our honeymoon in june 1977 at The Golf Resort/The DisneyInn/Shades of Green
and paid more than you did per night , aaahhhhhhh , Memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Full Moon reflecting
of the fairways, and pushed the Queen size bed up against the slider, and champagne.

IMHO CSR is the nicest of the moderates. We've stayed there twice and that would always have been our choice if we hadn't bought into DVC.

Not only is Disney oversaturated with hotels, but if you look at the areas directly around Disney there are way too many hotels, resorts etc. It doesn't seem that way as much around the other theme parks in Orlando. I would love to see Disney forget the hotels and work on making more attractions, even another park. That would be a better use of land right now.

I just made a reservation at the crs resort for 12/6-12/11 so it must be open until then. The offered pool rooms or lagoon rooms. Just noticed that besides eliminating e mornings they are now having shorter kingdom hours. Even though I got the room with tax for 104 I might cancel before i go and stay off site. They complain theyre slow but it was tough to find a moderate or cheap room so it cannt be that slow. Yes they may save some money with the cut backs but if they drive their customers away they will only come out a loser.

At this time of year I always thought that hours were shorter because of volume of people. Having just come back I can honestly say that the shorter hours didn't bother us. We rode every ride we wanted to without very long waits. The longest wait we had was 40 minutes for Peter Pan. My son rode Kali River Rapids 5 times in a row without having to leave the boat. We stood in line for Space Mountain maybe 15 - 20 minutes. With slow wait times like that even having shorter hours we rode more than people who go during the summer with normal hours. It costs money to keep a park open ~ I don't blame them for cutting hours during the slow season. It's always been that way when we've gone and we'll continue to go during that time because we don't have to deal with the crowds and usually by 7 p.m., which was when MK closed during the week we were there, we had already moved on to either dinner or EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter