Anyone heard of/order from here?

tyniknate

DIS Veteran
I was on pinterest and found the cutest "custom" locket site. It's called Origami Owl and I'm in LOVE :lovestruc:love:

Anyone familiar with this company? I'm thinking maybe mother's day hints, but they are pretty expensive until you get all of the components. Just wondering if anyone is familiar with them before I start dropping hints at my house.

My cousin's wife sells them. I've never seen them in person but she posts them on Facebook. They look cute and I know you can pick and choose what kind of charms you want.

A couple of my friends just started selling it-it's really cute stuff!! I'm thinking it would make great gifts for birthdays, mother's day, anniversarys, etc...

And the charms are only like $5 each, so once you get the necklace you can change out the charms depending on the season and it won't cost that much. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter