Anyone here own a Toyota hybrid car?

I hope you live a long, long time! I had to laugh at your post. I thought the same thing until I decided I'm going to live past my retirement car. But a 30 year record on your Suburban, good for you!
Yeah. My mom had to buy a new car when she turned 80. Her Pinto gave up the ghost after 27 years. She was disappointed because she figured she would never have to buy another car. She bought a new Focus beccause she said "I went into the Ford dealer 27 years ago and bought the least expensive car they sold, so I am going to do it again". She drove another 10 years

I just wanted to chime in on my Honda Clarity again. I get about 25 miles on all electric on one charge in the cold winter and about 38 miles in the summer (even with the a/c on) before the ICE kicks in. We drove 2500 miles this fall and we got about 45 miles per the gallon in all hybrid mode. We were not able to charge up because we couldn't find any charging stations that took our connection type. That's something to think about if your are looking at an all electric car. There were charging stations but they were all Tesla and other types. I think that as more and more electric cars come out they will hopefully standardize connections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter