Anyone interested in a Disney Scrap Day - NY area?

DVCTiff

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of getting a small group together at my house in Beacon, NY sometime after our October trip (maybe early Nov?). I would provide refreshments, punches, trimmers, stickers, etc. I could do it for 5 - 15 people. It would be fun if everyone brought their most prized Disney layouts for "Show and Tell" and we could share extra embellishments, etc. I'm not a rep for any company, nor do I plan on selling anything - just wanted to get some scrapping Dis-ers together. Let me know if you're interested!

Tiffany

Hi Val - Beacon is in Dutchess Co. You'd take the Beacon - Newburgh bridge (84). May not be too far for you.:)

I am exit 11 on the palisades. I am orig from LI so I'm really not that familiar w the counties here. If you could find out how far and how I can get there for the tappen zee that will give me an idea. I am very close to the bridge.
I would lvoe to get together and scrapbbok disney.
We are going on the cruise and visiting the theme parks (inc universal) this dec and meanwhile I never even scapped last yrs pictures.
Valerie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter