Anyone interested in a "LAND" swap?

potterphreak

Mouseketeer
I have done a few swaps and I think I am ready to host one. <biting nails>
If anyone wants to help me host one that would be great too, LOL.

Anyone interested in doing a LAND swap? Meaning, TomorrowLAND, FantasyLAND, FrontierLAND, AdventureLAND, A Bug's LAND, etc. Or even different "places" of Disney, which would include the above lands plus Toon Town and Main St.

Anyone interested? Anyone?

I am :banana: interested! LOL

Hi There ..

Just to let you know ... a newbie "Land" swapped just got underway .. so I would think a lot of us are doing that one !!

Other ideas could be resorts........
or parades (but I parades could probably be included in shows).............
It would also be cool to have a retired attraction swap for all those photos of older attractions that are now extinct............... :love:

potterphreak said:
I have done a few swaps and I think I am ready to host one. <biting nails>
If anyone wants to help me host one that would be great too, LOL.

Anyone interested in doing a LAND swap? Meaning, TomorrowLAND, FantasyLAND, FrontierLAND, AdventureLAND, A Bug's LAND, etc. Or even different "places" of Disney, which would include the above lands plus Toon Town and Main St.

Anyone interested? Anyone?

I am :banana: interested! LOL

Hi! I'm hosting the MK - Land Swap.. We are full..but we have one mini-group of 6 people going.. We have one spot left.. Would you be interested???

Parades and shows would be nice.
Wishes, spectromagic, share a dream come true, mickey's at animal kingdom, illuminations, the cars parade, fantasmic, tarzan rocks, (retired), lion king show, cinderellabrations, the stun car show, and much more.

Hey girls!!! I posted I had some other ideas..and you all are thinking along the same lines as me..
I have one other idea...but I'll only tell if someone asks! LOL

PrincessNancy96 said:
Hey girls!!! I posted I had some other ideas..and you all are thinking along the same lines as me..
I have one other idea...but I'll only tell if someone asks! LOL

Oh, please, dear...do tell! :thumbsup2

Ok, I will post it... StitchIsOurHero already knows about it.. She keeps good secrets!!!!

Look for new thread... for interest....

:teeth: I so am the secret-keeper!

I am for any type of swap! You all know I just love swapping! :thumbsup2

potterphreak said:
My problem is I don't go to WDW. Is a MK swap for someone who only does Disneyland?

They both have Main street, tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Adventureland, Toontown.

MK has Liberty Square and DL has New orleans Square and Critter Country.

So a MK swap of lands should work for you. You could ask the person(s) doing Liberty Square if they could do a New Orleans Square for you instead. The only other difference I see is one is Toontown Fair and one is just Toontown. Is that right? If so, you could ask that "fair" be left off the toontown stuff as well. You would have to make your own Critter Country items.

Go for it! Warning, it is ADDICTIVE!

LOL YES! Thank you for clarifying that for me!!! All I knew about WDW was Epcot and Animal Kingdom and etc., and we don't have any of those things, LOL. I think I shall sign up for it, sounds like a lot of fun. AND! I don't have to host it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter