Anyone Just Back?

Ursula

Mouseketeer
How were the crowds last week? I'm considering going that week next year since it's NH school vacation.

TIA!

Hi! My family and I were at all 4 parks last Monday and Tuesday. Monday we went to AK in the morning (we did early entry). It did not seem bad and we didn't wait more than 10 minutes for anything, but we did leave early. In the afternoon we went to EPCOT which was not bad either. Tuesday morning (early entry) we went to MGM. We did Tower of Terror first thing with a 5 minute wait and then the Great Movie Ride with no wait. We then went to the Ariel show and waited 15 min. or so until showtime. I think the line closed shortly after we got on, until the next showing. We went to Rock'n RollerCoaster and that had a longer line (35 min.?). We went to EPCOT for lunch. World Showcase had just opened and was pretty empty. Next we went to MK. It was very crowded all day, even with tons of rain.

Hope this helps!

Lisa

We were there 2/21 - 2/28. The crowds started off pretty heavy, then got better by the end of the week. MK on Sun 2/22 was very crowded and we left early once Fantasyland became shoulder to shoulder people. On 2/23 the Studios were pretty crowded as well. By the evening it was better and we were able to do a lot using fast pass. Tuesday 2/24 was our break day from the parks but even Downtown Disney was busy. But by Wednesday 2/25, people must have started to go home. We went to AK that day and everything was less than a five minute wait, if not a walk-on. Epcot was great on 2/26 with only 5-10 minute waits for the more popular rides. And Friday 2/27 at the MK was a little busier but still very manageable. If I had to do it again, I would go even later in February and stay into March. But this trip was still fantastic and I wish I was still there.

Hey NH... live free or die!:teeth: I lived there for 10 years! We were there (WDW) last week and met several families from NH. One dad from NH even got in the hot seat at Millionaire show!

We found Monday to be the most crowded, we were at BB and DTD. DTD was mobbed! Tuesday not so bad probably due to the rain!:umbrella:

It seemed like most of the Louisianna folks left by Wed. and we didn't find the parks to be bad at all. Crowds were heavier than our previous trip in early Feb. but with fast pass no problem.

Longest waits we saw were late in the afternoons TT 50 min.,
TOT 40 min. and RNRC 40 min. But oddly enough MS only had a 5 min wait when TT was 50 ??

Weather could have cooperated a bit more but you have no control over that no matter when you go!

:wave:

Thanks for the replies everyone! Sounds like it was a bit crowded. I've been to WDW three times, Jan., Mar., and May. Late Jan. was the best, no crowds at all! I am debating whether or not to take the kids out of school for the next trip. I would really like to go in late Sept./early Oct. Guess I'll have to think it over some more :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter