Anyone Just Off The Dream?

mom2brooke76

Proud Redhead who doesn't think that Universal is
Anyone just off the Dream and can tell me who the current cruise director is. I read in one place that it was supposed to be Clayton, but someone else said it's Carly (never heard of her). Thanks!

When we talked to Clayton a few months ago in January, he said his contract on the Dream is for two years. I think he took a break recently but he should be on the Dream for awhile.

Thanks everyone! I hope that all is ok with him because the schedule I saw would have already had him on the Dream.

I know I am in the minority, but I find Clayton really annoying, would be nice to have a change of cruise director's a little more often. Some variety would be appreciated, but I know most people really like Clayton.

I was on the Dream 5/14-5/18 and we had Carly. I heard a rumor that Clayton is no longer with the company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter