Anyone know anything about bamboo?

Rajah

DIS Veteran
Back when I got the umbrella tree, I also picked up a cute little arrangment of 5 small bamboo sticks that I thought DH would like. Had pretty leaves and everything.

Well, 2 days later, Blaze found the bamboo and chewed all the leaves off of it. The leaves have yet to return.

I've now tried bringing it in to work where it can get better sunlight and avoid the kitten, but it's still not showing any signs of life and seems a bit dry on the inside.

Is our bamboo dead, or is there still a chance? There are *no* new leaves on it at all.

I know I have some bamboo, believe it or not, growing in the pool area near the neighbor's fence by his shed. Every year this time, I clean out the old ones. They are hollow and brittle and snap real easy and I wish there was a way to eliminate them completely cuz I don't like them and in the summer they get these *flowers* (not really true but lack of a better word) that attracts flying thingies. Maybe I should have posted this under DixieD's invasive plant thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter