Anyone know how many points on WW for chicken francaise (sp?)

mamamia

Mouseketeer
Hi. I just joined Weight Watchers this past Friday. My DH surprised me today by saying he wanted to take me out for Mothers Day today so we went to an Italian restaurant and I'm happy with my choices. I didn't have any bread (which is a big thing for me) and I didn't have any of the mozzerella sticks that we ordered for the kids (yeah!!). But I was unsure of what to order. I usually order Tortellini Alfredo, but knew that was a big no-no know. So I went with the Chicken Francaise. I also had a salad w/ blue cheese dressing - I know that wasn't so great but I hardly used any dressing, I dipped the end of my fork very lightly into the dressing and then into the salad. I didn't eat the pasta that came with it (it was in a lemon sauce and it was really really lemony - so that wasn't a problem. I also cut the chicken in half and took home the rest. When I got home, I weighed the chicken and it was 4 ounces. Anyway I guess my question is does any one have a guess as to how many points the 4 ounces of Chicken Francaise might be. I had planned on buying the dining out book next week. When I joined I bought a Family Favorites cookbook, the scale, and the measure-rite set. Sorry that this is so long. I hope it was okay that I asked this kind of question.

-Sharon

I don't have any clue. If you can tell me some of the ingredients, I can try to calculate it with the on-line calculator (I do online only, no meetings, for now) or you could just go that route using your guidebook. Obviously, I wouldn't expect you to know all of them but I don't even know what this entree is. That could at least get you close, if no one has any ideas!

Hi Dopeygirl. It was just a chicken breast sautee'd in a lemon/butter/wine sauce with mushrooms. I counted it as about 12 points (mainly because of the butter and wine). I'll probably just go to my WW center in town and buy the dining out book, I want to pick up some more of the breakfast bars (2 pts. each) anyway.

- Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter