• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know if walkway to Disney Springs is open from SSR?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I’m trying to navigate getting from a park to Disney springs. As far as I know there are no buses from parks to DS so my next thought would be to just grab the bus to SSR but is the walkway open?

If it is open which section would I want to get off to have the shortest walk.

I’m trying to navigate getting from a park to Disney springs. As far as I know there are no buses from parks to DS so my next thought would be to just grab the bus to SSR but is the walkway open?

If it is open which section would I want to get off to have the shortest walk.
Just walk to the nearest resort to the park you are visiting. Then grab a DS bus from there. You don't have to worry about getting lost at SSR.

We always use the walkway between the 2 buildings and past the small pool to the lakeside , it's well Iit at night and quite well used.

The path between the parking lot and the lake, in the woods to the left/east of all Congress Park buildings is closed after dusk.

But you can walk between 2 buildings towards the lake and walk to Disney Springs at night.
Is the bridge at the Marketplace Docks open to cross over to DS? Staying there next week and planned to walk over to DS at night for dinners. Thanks

Is the bridge at the Marketplace Docks open to cross over to DS? Staying there next week and planned to walk over to DS at night for dinners. Thanks
Yes, the Marketplace bridge to Saratoga Springs is open (no boats so the dock itself is empty).
With my bad scribbling skills:
You can walk the green path into Disney Springs (the 1st allowable Disney Springs entry with temp check is near Earl of Sandwich.)

The Orange X is the previous mentioned path to parking that is closed at night

Attachments

• 5E71A9BA-643D-49FE-98D9-9A2DFFEDCCEB.jpeg
    5E71A9BA-643D-49FE-98D9-9A2DFFEDCCEB.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 77
Yes, the Marketplace bridge to Saratoga Springs is open (no boats so the dock itself is empty).
With my bad scribbling skills:
You can walk the green path into Disney Springs (the 1st allowable Disney Springs entry with temp check is near Earl of Sandwich.)

The Orange X is the previous mentioned path to parking that is closed at night
Thank you this is very helpful.

Can someone please confirm that the bridge to Marketplace is still open?
I just called the resort directly and the said the walkway to DS is closed currently due to the pandemic.
Thanks we are going in December and is this is a game changer if we can't walk to Disney Springs.

I just called the resort directly and the said the walkway to DS is closed currently due to the pandemic.
Thanks we are going in December and is this is a game changer if we can't walk to Disney Springs.

The person who said they were the resort was at an outsourced call center, and was stone cold making stuff up. I wouldn't worry.

The walkway to the Marketplace is open, the one from the Carriage House to the western side of DS is closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter