• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know of Halloween Activities at AKV?

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
We will be at Jambo House over Halloween. We have 2 young kids, one of which has Autism, and have decided not to do Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party due to it being so late and probably too overwhelming for our son. Anyone know of any activities at AKV? I had read something about a scavenger hunt on Halloween in years past. Anyone done that? Is it geared towards younger kids at all? Is there any trick-or-treating? Any suggestions on low-key but fun Halloween activities to do on property?

http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/resorts/wdw/movies-under-stars.shtml This site contains the October activity schedules for each resort. There is an orange section that lists Halloween activities.

Oddly, I just realized the activities schedule shown in this link for AKV is September. The other resorts are all updated with October schedules. Maybe they just haven't updated it yet for AKV. You might just call the resort front desk. Maybe they can email it to you.

Coincidently I was at AKV-Jambo last year over Halloween. All I remember was that that afternoon they had the characters visiting around the pool, there was a pumpkin carving contest for the CMs that guests voted on and the animal keepers had some pumpkins out in the savannah for the animals to roll around, play with, and possibly eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter