Anyone know of local services that will deliver custom Easter baskets/totes to the resorts?

SweetieinVT

Mouseketeer
We will be there for Easter and would like some small Easter treats for the kids, but would prefer to find someone who could do a custom one So we can address food allergies and kids ages. I thought I had seen some references around, but can’t seem to find anything current.

Check out the Facebook group Ear For Each Other. Furloughed cast members that have taken up side jobs. There is one that does custom baskets

I will second ear for each other and would also recommend “mouse to your house”

We spent a few Easters at Disney; I just packed treats and small toys with a felt basket/gift bag, added a few things from the gift shop and put them together myself. This way I could be sure I had safe items and didn't have to pay a premium for them.

DH took the kids to the pool while I "worked" in the room so I could put them together the day before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter