Anyone know the room size (square footage)?

wifey

DIS Veteran
Have seen some images of the standard rooms at Sequoia Lodge and it made me wonder what is the size of them? Can't compare with Florida Disney hotels as the room layout is slightly different SL seems deeper from the door but not the same from the bed to the opposite wall.I know we will only be sleeping there and don't need lots of space, I'm just curious. :lovestruc Wifey

Wifey
I am hard to please when it comes to rooms.
We stayed in a standard room at the SL a couple of weeks ago and it was fine.
The bathroom size was OK with a seperate washing area.
It was definately larger than our room at the All Stars Movies but my guess is that it would be smaller than a room at the Comfort Inn. Certainly smaller than a room at the Courtyard by Marriot
It was plenty big enough for three and probably 4. We will all be staying in a standard room at Christmas time (4) and believe me if I didn't think it would be OK we wouldn't be staying there again.

Very helpful website for businesses - but also people wanting a bit more info. Rooms are 22m sq. and there is also a floorplan

- ok- I cannot appear to post URL - it is the dlrp business website, they have pages dedicated to each hotel

Thankyou everyone!!I know what you mean Dee8197 , being okay with the room is very important to us too with having a very active 5 year old . Good to know the rooms are larger than All Stars . :confused3 Cyrano and Jeebles the website is wonderful Disney should send this sort of info to all guests who book or think of booking a stay!!Now I think I'll have to get new ink cartridges for our printer it's had alot of use lately thanks to the wonderful Disfolks. Thanks again from Wifey
PS the rooms seem about the same as the All Stars in size maybe we'll know better when we see for our selves :confused3

Know what you mean about ink and paper :earseek: And then the kids find Disney for printing bookmarks, colouring in etc :teeth:

Reid

Yup you got it !!Although I might just limit access to the computer for a little while, to the Disboards and hopefully not find anything else to print! Don't worry will still be popping in from time to time. Catch you all later , Wifey

That's a really good link Reid.

Thanks

Just out of interest did anyone staying at SL have a rocking chair in their room - we didn't. In fact not a rocking chail in sight:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter