Anyone Know What Days Cape May Cafe Has Fried Tilapia?

MickeyEars

DIS Veteran
Hi!
Anyone know what nights they have the tilapia on the buffet? It's one of DH's favorites so we want to make sure we have an ADR on the correct night.

Thanks! :thumbsup2
Carla

We were there last month and they always had it on Thur and Fri nights but they had the fried cod bites this time...the chef told me they do not do the talapia anymore and I was totally bummed out.

They have salmon a few nights, fried shrimp a few nights and fried cod bites a few nights.

Thanks MickeyNicki for the reply. DH will be really sad that his talapia is gone but would probably be happy with the fried cod bites. He also likes salmon. We're staying 9 nights so we have Cape May ADR's for two different Friday nights. I sure hope the cod bites are there!!

Thanks again!
Carla

Ooh twice in one trip!

I have a million pics of the buffet in my Nov 2010 thread if you want to see the food

We were there last month and they always had it on Thur and Fri nights but they had the fried cod bites this time...the chef told me they do not do the talapia anymore and I was totally bummed out.

They have salmon a few nights, fried shrimp a few nights and fried cod bites a few nights.

That is good to know that they don't put tilapia out anymore! My kids refuse to eat that fish after watching about how filthy they are on the show "Dirty Jobs"!

We have dined there 7-8 times and it is always outstanding

Yes. my family highly recommends!! We always eat there at least once every trip but most of the time twice. In all of our trips there for dinner we have never done the breakfast but we are next trip. I hear lots of good things about the breakfast as well so we gotta try it!!

May/June cannot get here fast enough for me especially with the deep freeze we're in right now!! ;)

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter