• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know where Winnie the Pooh is?

kathy23

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. We are trying to plan our itinerary and one child wishes to see Winnie the Pooh. I know that you can see them at Crystal Palace but thinking of trying a different restaurant this year. Is there anyplace else to see them and take a picture? Assuming somewhere in Fantasyland but wanted to verify to avoid disappointment. Thanks!

Hi everyone. We are trying to plan our itinerary and one child wishes to see Winnie the Pooh. I know that you can see them at Crystal Palace but thinking of trying a different restaurant this year. Is there anyplace else to see them and take a picture? Assuming somewhere in Fantasyland but wanted to verify to avoid disappointment. Thanks!

He meets over by the Winnie the pooh ride throughout the day.

Right next to his ride..it is outdoor...some in sun..some shade ..the characters trade out so they can take breaks and bring new ones out..we waited 1/2..then they announced a 15 min break...and we were not near the front ..so we then gave up because we were so hot( last June)....just be aware

You can also meet POOH at the 1900 Park Fare Breakfast which is really an amazing character interaction. you also get to meet Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, Alice, and Tigger... This is now my kids favorite- we alternate between this are crystal palace as you don't get anyone else besides pooh and tigger

Not sure if they still do it, but across from Flame Tree BBQ at AK, you take the path down to the river and they have a character meet and greet area. I know we saw Pooh, Tigger and Eoyore in their holiday attire.

Not sure if they still do it, but across from Flame Tree BBQ at AK, you take the path down to the river and they have a character meet and greet area. I know we saw Pooh, Tigger and Eoyore in their holiday attire.
Ooo. I'm all about meeting characters in their holiday attire for our upcoming trip. I'll have to keep my ear to the ground about this possibility!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter