Anyone know why there is a 2 week gap between after hour events?

huskerfanatic7

Mouseketeer
I was planning on going Jan 28- February 4 or Feb 4-11 but there are no magic kingdon or Hollywood studios After hours events. Anyone know the reason?

Keep looking. There have been cases in the past where there were gaps but then they were announced later.

Possibly use online chat to ask? It may be a gap they’re not aware of and asking may tip them to look into it.

interested to know this too, we have a trip planned in the gap, and we love these events! Come on, take my money!!

Ditto here. We are going Jan 26 - Feb 5 and there are no after-hours events during that time period. I have been pondering the same question.

I was planning on going Jan 28- February 4 or Feb 4-11 but there are no magic kingdon or Hollywood studios After hours events. Anyone know the reason?
Back in 2020, that same time period was omitted from the original announcement of After Hours event dates. They were later added in an announcement of additional After Hours dates. The additional dates were announced in November. Not sure if that information can be relied on to predict additional dates this year, what with how the world and parks have changed since then, but figured I’d pass along the info.

They need a couple of weeks for Iger to put everything back in place;)

Pure speculation on my part but don’t they often due DVC moonlight madness events in this period?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter