• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone not received DVD?

jakenjess

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else not received the AKV DVD? I got the impression it was being sent to all DVC owners, but I still haven't received mine. I'm waiting not so patiently!:rolleyes1

I don't have one yet, but I expect we'll be seeing them eventually. I pretty sure they don't send everything out all at once.

But I know what you mean, I'd like to see it too!

We have not got one! Boo Hoo! It looks like many of the people who got them were Members who have not bought an add on. I hope everyone gets them too I want to see it!

Ours came personally from our guide. (Well, at least it had his signature on the letter.) If you haven't received yours, you may want to give your guide a call.

It's essentially the same DVC DVD with a new section added on about AKV.

Don't despair, I just received mine today.

Ours came personally from our guide. (Well, at least it had his signature on the letter.) If you haven't received yours, you may want to give your guide a call.

It's essentially the same DVC DVD with a new section added on about AKV.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Ours came from our guide too.

We haven't received ours yet either but my DH's best friend got his about 3 weeks ago. We live about 2 blocks from each other. He added on to his but we didn't. Maybe we'll get ours today:confused3

:confused3 I keep looking for ours. My mother received hers about 2 weeks ago. (they didn't add-on; we did)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter