Anyone on here play Candy Crush?

If you play on the mobile version (iPad, iPhone, android), you can click on the "x" when the notification screen pops up and claim them later. If you play on a PC, you can't access them other than when they first pop up.

Oh okay:)

I have a question, I am on level 79 and do not see the point in having a lot of friends for this game...is there a reason to have more than 3 or 4 people for this games as a player ??

For those of you waiting for extra lives or the three ticket quests, you can go into settings on your iPhone and adjust the time manually and just advance the clock to get past the waiting times. You can always go back to real time when you are thru playing.

For those of you waiting for extra lives or the three ticket quests, you can go into settings on your iPhone and adjust the time manually and just advance the clock to get past the waiting times. You can always go back to real time when you are thru playing.

That is cool

Yea, I am finally hooked.:rotfl: I am at level 121. And yes I do flip a buck to advance over the FB Friend thing. I only play on my phone. I have google play credits there.;)

I have been stuck n level 65 for weeks. It is driving me crazy!

I love the game but refuse to buy any power ups. I've been stuck at level 97 for a couple of weeks. I'm about ready to hang it up

So far level 65 has given me the most trouble. I finally passed it the other day after weeks of trying. Now I have to do another round of 3 day quests to get to the next area, where I'm sure levels that are far worse than 65 are waiting for me. :laughing:

Oh my goodness 183 & 184 are DIFFICULT. Finally finished them and I'm waiting for some friends to help me through to the next level but I can't imagine I'll get too much further if these puzzles get much more difficult. Sheesh!

I love the game but refuse to buy any power ups. I've been stuck at level 97 for a couple of weeks. I'm about ready to hang it up

I was on that level for 7 days and then I did CHEAT (at least I consider it cheating for me, lol) and went and played on my computer desktop.

Level 173. I don't play regularly. The addiction factor scares me. I can't afford candy therapy.

For those of you stuck on some of those "waterfall" levels, where the candies drop through the pool and reappear, I learned two things -- you really have to understand where they go through and where they come back. Play a couple of games just to watch this. And make as many matches on the last sections, rather than the first sections, as you can, then work on the first sections if you can't make any more at the end. Especially if there's chocolate. Take the 4-across powerups with the lines instead of the T powerups where you can -- especially in the kind of games like I described above -- they'll help a LOT more. The 5-across candy bombs matched with the lined powerups are fabulous, and if you haven't already, try mixing a candy bomb with a candy bomb - it changes EVERY piece on the board, and there's one level where that's the "ingredient" you have to get (and that one's tough!!!). I'm stuck on 161 right now - cages, chocolate generators, jelly - bleah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter