Anyone on the 1/27/05 Wonder

faireygod mother

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=deeppink>I need som
Thinking of booking and was wondering if anyone was gong and any ideas on the weather then.

We'll be there! DH, DS6, DS10 & myself. We have never cruised before but are really excited about this one! I am only a couple of hours from Port Canaveral and the weather really varies that time of year. From some of the posts I have read it should be around 77 or so during the day near Nassau. Could be a little chilly leaving FL (but I am sure anyone further north will think it is beautiful). I am concerned about the water being too cold so I am considering short wet suits so my sons do not miss out on the snorkeling experience. While we have the beaches, the water is nothing like down there!

I too am concerned about the temp. I am considering wet suits also. It is a surprise for my husband and his brother. So getting the wet suits is going to be an adventure for me. My brother and my nephew 4 are also joing us. They too are first time cruiser and my nephew has no idea about Disney. HArd to amagine.

My Db-I-L has never cruised on anything but a Navy ship so this will hopefully be a treat for him.

Non the less I am very excited and hope to pull of this surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter