Anyone on Wonder 8/15?

plnj

Earning My Ears
Just wondering who we have going on 8/15? Here we have DH, DW, DS (8) and DS (12). First time on a cruise so we thought we would do it up right and take Disney. We are four days at the Disney Beach Resort at DW (8/11-14) and then it's off to the Wonder.

Everyone is looking forward to it!! :Pinkbounc

I was beginning to think nobody was on this cruise. My family is on the Wonder the 15th. DH, myself , DS 13 DD 9 DD6 DD3. My children do not know about this trip. We will surprise them the morning we head out to Cape Canaveral. Did you get your docs yet? I got my last week. It was so exciting. Already filled them out. Glad to know we are not the only ones on the ship.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am also on this cruise. We are going to be celebrating my parents 40th anniversary. It will be me (31) dh(34) dd turning 3 on 8/15/04. Also db(36) dsil(35) DNIece(9) Dnephew (6) .And my parents. We are going to be at carribbean beach resort 8/12-8/15 .We haven`t received our docs.yet. i am so excited .:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We will be getting on after you leave.

Try to leave it in good shape :teeth: .

Just kidding, have a GREAT TIME !!!

Pina - We were thinking we were the only ones as well...funny. No we have not received our documents yet. Have to give a call to our agent. What a surprise for the kids...that's great. Have you chosen any excursions, if so, which ones??

rcdisney - thanks! You too!

T1130 - Quite a crew you have going, should be a lot of fun for everyone. The Car. Beach Resort is pretty nice. We have stayed there before and enjoyed it.....

m-sjaxjag - we will do our best to keep the ship all nice and neat for you guys...enjoy your cruise!

Hello, I was beginning to wonder (secretly hope), that we were the only ones on our cruise! Though, being alone on that big ship may be a little strange, so I'm glad to hear we have company. This will be my fifth Wonder cruise, and I'm bringing my parents (second DIS cruise), as well as my aunt and uncle (first cruise), sister, brother-in-law, and niece (11 years old). I'm a little nervous because I want them all to love it as much as I do. I'm hoping there will be some other single adults there, but if not, I can always be a third wheel to my sister. :rolleyes: Regardless, it's hard to complain in paradise.

We did get our doc's yesterday from our agent at Small World Travel. It won't be long now!:hyper2:

plnj I see you are from New york too. The only excursion I have booked is the banana boat.I have been on the Magic twice with just my husband before we had our dd. First time we did the land/sea combo in 1999.Then we did the eastern. We had such a good time just the two of us. I have been reading these boards for a year now and never saw anybody else going on the 8/15 wonder .
pina I see your dd is the same age as my niece 9 maybe they could get together on the ship.I also see you have a three year old Are you putting her in the club? My dd is not potty trained so she will not be in the club.

Tracy:wave2:

THumphrey - pretty funny, we were thinking the same thing, however, that ship would be awful boring with just the four of us from our family. This was the reason I posted the 8/15 date..I saw no one going when we were. I was thinking that someone knew something that we did not!

We received our docs's TODAY :bounce:

T1130 - 8/15 must be a lucky day or something! We were thinking of booking a room at the Comfort Suites, which is across from Atlantis. From what we have read this gives you access to the Atlantis resort in it's entirety versus the beach only. We are going to look into this. The cost is $190, which is just a bit more than the excursion. We shall see.

Hello fellow cruisers,

to plnj: I have booked the dolphin excusion and the bananna boats at CC. I also book the teen cruise for my DS but I may cancel that and let him meet some kids first to see what other teens will be doing.

to T1130: My DD3 is potty trained and will be in the club. 18 months ago when I booked the trip I started training because I knew she needed to be for the trip. Also I put her in a summer camp so she would be used to being away from me and playing with other children. Just covering all bases to ensure we all have a good time.

Any body else start packing? My 3 DD and I are all pack I keep the suitcases in the basement so they dont see them. My DH thinks I am nuts but I just too excited.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We are on Deck number 6 Cabin 6606. We are getting tired of the rainy and cloudy weather here in NY.....only a little over two weeks remaining!

Hi,

This will be our first Disney cruise and first trip to DW. We are traveling with our four kids, DS (15), DS (11), DD (6) and DD (14 months). We will be staying at the French Quarter 8/12-8/14 and sail on the Wonder 8/15.

Lara

We're also on that cruise - me and hubby and kids (12) and (10) and neighbors with kids (9) and (7)! Also our first cruise. Coming from the maryland area....We'll be going to Beach Club AFTER the cruise...

widgaither - we leave a week from tomorrow! We have never stayed at the Beach Club, but have heard very good things about it. We will let you know how it is if we see you on the cruise. It's great that you have the neighbors and their kids as well. The pakcing begins this weekend!!!

Lara - Byon, what a crew! How exciting. I remember my first visit to DW, when my parents brought all six of us. It was something that we never forgot. Not too much longer. If your kids are like ours, there are not too many conversations now that don't involve DW in some form or fashion.

we are deck 7 but would love to hear about beach club. We've stayed at CB and the old DLdgs. before but are looking forward to this!

widgaither - we have heard nothing but very good things about the Beach Club. In fact, my cousin has a time share there and loves it for him and his family. Essentially it's a hotel with a waterpark, which is great for the kids.

In addition, being at the beach club you are very close to the back entrance of Epcot. My understanding is that it is only five mintues away. We are planning to go to Epcot for dinner during the evening, once we have had dinner at one or two places at the BC.

We will be able to tell you more after our visit.

I'm sure you'll have a great time. :) we ate at the Cape May buffet last time in DW (01) and it was good. I picked BC because of proximity to Epcot and MGM - our kids love both. Unfortunately my 12 S broke bone below knee and will be in a brace (can't swim but can walk, and get around pretty well) so won't be able to enjoy that great pool area.

We'll be in 7020; hopefully we can say "hi" somehow. We're leaving the 12th - driving to PC, doing the Space Center Sat before the cruise.

Is everybody douing the single digit dance!:thewave: We have ps for the cape may for the 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter