Anyone out there?

KAMommy

<font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T
I am still trying to find a few cruisers on the June 1, 2003, four day Wonder. Is anyone out there??

We are not cruising with you, actually a month before May 4 2003 Wonder. There is only three dis posted on cruise list for our cruise so far. I am sure more people will start popping up closer to the dates. Good Luck in your search.

We have 6 months to go, yippee:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hello KAMommy,

Sorry, but my daughter and I are on the Wonder two weeks after you. Although I know, in time, that more DISCruisers will fill up the summer Wonder cruise dates, right now it makes me feel a little anxious. :(

Countdown:
230 days, 8 hours, 11 minutes or...
5528 hours, 11 minutes or...
331,691 minutes or...
19,901,460 seconds!
:smooth:

I know how you feel Woodymac, but...we might just wind up with the boat to ourselves ;). OK, maybe not, but I am sure it will fill up with a few DIS friends if we just keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter