anyone planning ahead for 2011?

We will just have to find a date that does not interfer with the Alaskan cruise - are you on that one also?

We are dreaming of the Emerald Isle trip in 2011 - Adult only since our boys will be 20 then. Let's hope something works out for the summer.

In the mean time I will enjoy trip reports here :goodvibes

We will just have to find a date that does not interfer with the Alaskan cruise - are you on that one also?

I am not. However, I am planning to do ABD China and then have a stopover on the way back to do an Alaska Cruise. I am really open to the dates though, Late June to the end of July is fine too. I have school until the end of May so that will tie me up for doing the Big repo and inaugural Alaska. However, a bunch of veteran West Bound repo'ers will be there!!!

WOW! I was surpised to see how many were hoping to/ planning on going to Ireland in 2011. We went last September and the trip was excellent. Disney does things right! There was so much packed into our adventure, but you don't feel rushed.

We're looking at a return to Alaska in 2011, this time with ABD. Just finished SayHello's trip report and must say... I can't wait for August now! (And we're definately getting trip insurance from now on.)

WOW! I was surpised to see how many were hoping to/ planning on going to Ireland in 2011. We went last September and the trip was excellent. Disney does things right! There was so much packed into our adventure, but you don't feel rushed.
The Ireland trip does sound great! But I think after the Med, I'm going back to seeing America for next year!!! :)

We're looking at a return to Alaska in 2011, this time with ABD. Just finished SayHello's trip report and must say... I can't wait for August now! (And we're definately getting trip insurance from now on.)
I'm definitely prejudiced, but I think you will LOVE the Alaska ABD!!!! Glad you enjoyed my Trip Report! :woohoo: And you KNOW *my* opinion on the whole Trip Insurance thing! Add on the issues we almost had with the volcanic ash cloud stuff this year, and British Airway's strike and I don't see how you could NOT get the insurance.

Have a GREAT trip in August, I can hardly wait to hear your impressions of the trip!

Sayhello

As long as the dates work out, we'll do China in 2011 and stop over in Tokyo on the return to go to Tokyo Disney Resort (Disney Sea is our favorite Disney Park!)

We are hoping to go on the Knights & Lights ABD in the summer of 2011. I wish they would post the schedule already, last I heard it will be released in late August (source: phone call made to ABD in Feb 2010).

My DW and I are hoping that we can do the Alpine Magic trip in the summer of 2011. I'm hoping that with the Euro still being way down, ABD is currently negotiating prices and the European trips will stay the same price or maybe even go down. :confused3 It's wishful thinking!

We are hoping to go on the Knights & Lights ABD in the summer of 2011. I wish they would post the schedule already, last I heard it will be released in late August (source: phone call made to ABD in Feb 2010).
Hmmm.... The last few years, it's been the first of August.

Sayhello

I would love for the new itineraries to come out earlier than August. I'm ready to start planning for 2011 now. Not sure I want to see a lot of new choices though. There are still so many existing trips I want to do, adding to it will just make it tougher to choose.

I would love for the new itineraries to come out earlier than August. I'm ready to start planning for 2011 now. Not sure I want to see a lot of new choices though. There are still so many existing trips I want to do, adding to it will just make it tougher to choose.

Nice to see you again Bobo912. Did you mark your calendar for July 18?;)

Crap, I thought this sounded familiar. This guy was DisneyGuy2009 last year, and started a bunch of rumors he had no proof for, and then deleted the post after people started to question him, and disappeared, and then came back to snark "I told you so". Don't know if he's legit or not, but I dislike his methods.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter