Anyone planning to cancel CRT or Storybook for 10/20 - 10/25?

J. Galt

<font color=peach>Singin' the thread-killin' <font
An old friend just won a trip to Disney World for next month (through her church). She needs a lot of help with the planning, so I am doing my best! She would really love to take her daughters to a princess breakfast. I would really appreciate it if you could contact me to let me know if you can help her out.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Yes!!! I actually have several ps' which I simply haven't gotten around to cancel. Wanted to check here first and see who neede what before posting new thread. What I have is an 8:30am seating but only for 2 on the following mornings: 10/23, 10/24, 10/25, and 10/26. You can see what will work out for her...maybe she can have mom's morning out with ine girl one day and again the next. Also, tell her to keep calling every day. I got both CRT and PSB the morning we left for WDW in April. I must cancel 24-48 hrs so CC not charged. Let me know before I start a thread with this info. My sister is going and taking a friend for the first time and I had made these for her 120 days out waiting for the 60 days out for CRT before they changed everything to 90 days out. I look forward to hearing from you.

Waiting on J. Galt to respond and then I'll be more than happy to coordinate a time for me to cancel and you call for PS. Glad someone here can use. Since I was able to get CRT, sister didn't want PSB as well as they are adults. :p

Scrapaholic -

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend would love the seating on the 23rd. I just sent you a private message with her e-mail address. Then you can send her the information regarding when you will cancel your PS.

Thanks for the pixie dust.....you made her day!

Thanks to Scrapaholic, my friend was able to get a seating for two at the Princess Breakfast for October 23rd. Thank you sooooo much!

Although she is happy that she will at least be able to bring her daughter to the Princess Breakfast, she would be even happier if she could bring her whole family (she needs a seating for 5). In addition, she would be ecstatic if she could get all 5 of them into CRT.

So...... anyone have a larger group cancellation for the Princess Breakfast or CRT for this time frame? Again, any help would be greatly appreciated! My friend is going to keep calling, too... and if nothing else turns up, at least she and her daughter can go to the Princess Breakfast (thanks again to Scrapaholic).

Originally posted by scrapaholic
Yes!!! I actually have several ps' which I simply haven't gotten around to cancel. What I have is an 8:30am seating but only for 2 on the following mornings: 10/23, 10/24, 10/25, and 10/26.

Now I know why it is near impossible to get seatings. When people book 4 reservations in one week I find that to be really selfish. There is absoluetly no reason why someone should tie up all these seats. I know some people like to have a little flexibility while vacationing but booking all these seats a bit extreme. Just my 2 cents.

Oh well...this has been debated quite heavily in the past on this board so I won't go there. These ps' were made for my adult sister and her friend who recently finalized their itinerary to free up these ps' for TWO!!!! We usually buy the AP's and go at least twice a year. Last time we had eleven in our party and just was happy to get a PS for that many for any day....only made the one PS!!! We are all entitled to our own opinion and free to make our own decisions. Just spotted this post and thought why not. Oh well.

J. Galt, thanks for the thanks but I'll stick to myself next time.

Oh geez... I really didn't want this to turn ugly. I'm just trying to help out a friend here.

Sorry for the flaming Scrapaholic. I really do appreciate your help and understand how people make mulitple reservations while they figure out their plans. I currently have three reservations for Jiko during my November trip, because I'm not sure what night we are going. At one point I was the proud holder of four Specialty Cruises (all of which I now cancelled). Them's just the breaks in my opinion.

Okay, back to the subject at hand... can anyone offer just a little more pixie dust for my friend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter