• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone planning travel to Europe in 2022?

Our youngest and I have a mid-May trip booked with Trafalgar Tours to London and Paris. My youngest has been the driving force for this trip. None of her friends want to travel out of the US. I told the better half if I can handle the plane ride, we'll start to travel again. I haven't been to Europe in 40 years - pre-marriage and kids.
How was your trip? Do you like Trafalgar Tours? We are looking to use them for an England, Scotland & Wales trip.

How was your trip? Do you like Trafalgar Tours? We are looking to use them for an England, Scotland & Wales trip.
Our trip was so enjoyable. We hope to travel to Europe again, probably 2024, we had such a good time.

My daughter and I loved Trafalgar. The hotels were in great locations. Trafalgar Tours includes enough tourist events in their base itinerary to enhance the experience without being overwhelming. Then they offer 1 or 2 addons per day during the tour that are well priced. We enjoyed doing our own exploring. The guide freely answered questions and offered helpful suggestions on what we would enjoy to explore on our own. There was no pressure to stay with the group during our free time. I'd love to travel with my daughter again because I don't think my husband would be relaxed enough to enjoy going off on our own. She was great.

We loved having the support of the Trafalgar Tour staff and would definitely use their service again.

I don't know how I missed this the first time, but I did go to Europe twice in 2022 (and once in 2021).

Our trip was so enjoyable. We hope to travel to Europe again, probably 2024, we had such a good time.

My daughter and I loved Trafalgar. The hotels were in great locations. Trafalgar Tours includes enough tourist events in their base itinerary to enhance the experience without being overwhelming. Then they offer 1 or 2 addons per day during the tour that are well priced. We enjoyed doing our own exploring. The guide freely answered questions and offered helpful suggestions on what we would enjoy to explore on our own. There was no pressure to stay with the group during our free time. I'd love to travel with my daughter again because I don't think my husband would be relaxed enough to enjoy going off on our own. She was great.

We loved having the support of the Trafalgar Tour staff and would definitely use their service again.
I am glad you had a great time! Thank you for the reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter