Anyone remember having this in the house growing up?

The only person I recall with those cards was married in the 1980’s and started purchasing them shortly thereafter.

Anyone know when those were first available? I don’t remember them from when I was young, but that was a while ago now!

The only person I recall with those cards was married in the 1980’s and started purchasing them shortly thereafter.

Anyone know when those were first available? I don’t remember them from when I was young, but that was a while ago now!
I got married in the '70's but I don't remember exactly when I bought the cards. I know I had them when we moved in 1980. When we moved in 2016 I still had them but I think I gave them away with some other cookbooks.

Hard to remember. I moved out of my parents house in 1982 and we had them several years before then. I want to think like maybe when I was in junior high which could have been late 70s.

I got married in 1971 and think it was sometime between '71&'73 I got mine.

I’m pretty sure my mother had something similar. A subscription of recipe cards. It might have been Betty Crocker or maybe a competitor.

Always interesting to think about the sorts of random things and experiences that unite so many of us. I sometimes wonder what these kids today will have in common to think back on?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter