• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone see Disney iPhone covers in the shops in any of the parks?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
I bought one when I went 6 years ago. I loved that case! Has anyone seen any Disney iPhone covers in the parks' shops recently?

when i was there in november i got one made at Disney springs there was not much choice in the parks

Last May I saw a good selection of them in the Swan gift shop. I just assumed they were in all the park shops, too.

Just bought a 2013 Flower and Garden Festival cover for a 5s on eBay! It fits my SE perfectly.

DH and I had cases made at the gift shop next to space mountain in November. You digitally choose the image/design you’d like and you can personalize it too. The case has held up really well so far. They also had a bunch of cases ready to buy, I remember seeing them in most stores all around the parks. I think the Disney store website has some that are sold in the parks if you’d like to get an idea of what’s available.

I seem to recall seeing them in the big gift shops in the parks as well as in the gift shops in the hotels. But that doesn't necessarily mean they have one which will fit your model phone.

Two years ago there was the shop that Space Mtn dumps into where you got custom covers. My son got a really cool Star Wars one.

But yes tons of the shops have covers. Main Street USA had many in couple different shops.

I bought one when I went 6 years ago. I loved that case! Has anyone seen any Disney iPhone covers in the parks' shops recently?
Almost every shop has iPhone covers. Pretty must ever design comes in at least the last 3 models, regular and + versions.
There is also a new Otter Box series. Not in as many shops but in at least the 1 main store in every park.

Almost every shop has iPhone covers. Pretty must ever design comes in at least the last 3 models, regular and + versions.
There is also a new Otter Box series. Not in as many shops but in at least the 1 main store in every park.

I want the Otter Box Mickey cover...did you see that there?

There is a store in Disney Springs that has a section where it is all Disney phone covers and customized phone covers.

I want the Otter Box Mickey cover...did you see that there?
Yes, I saw all the OtterBox collection. I cam really close to getting the one with the castle on it but I really love my Cinderella cover that shows my red phone so I didn't get it.
I did get the case that is a big bow and comes with a strap, and can hold a few credit cards. It's not Otterbox though. Made for an easy case to get in the parks though, since it's not a bag

yes but not realy much choice and for an iPad i never saw annything
No, but the discussion is for an iPHONE, not an iPAD.
You are correct, they do not have iPAD covers. They do have a lot of iPAD cases though.

I also purchased my iPhone cover at the Disney Springs location last summer. So many unique styles to choose from, and you can customize. I love Carousel of Progress, and I was thrilled to find a cover that says 'There's a great big beautiful tomorrow' ! It has held up very well.

No, but the discussion is for an iPHONE, not an iPAD.
You are correct, they do not have iPAD covers. They do have a lot of iPAD cases though.
i will check again for iPhone covers this july and hope to see more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter