Anyone see the new Harry Potter Movie trailor?

klombar

Old timer
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It looks real cool. It looks darker then the first and should have more action and adventure scenes now that the back ground was explained in the first movie.

I made sure that I did not miss a single trailer before Scooby Doo just because I knew that the Harry Potter trailer would be shown. I hope I see the trailer again in the theaters. I can't wait!

I hold story time in the breakroom during my breaks and recently I have been reading Harry Potter to my colleagues. Now I have recruited a bunch of new Harry Potter fans. They actually started to buy the books and read them at home! When the Chamber of Secrets comes out we plan to all go together. Yay!

I have! I am sooo excited for this movie! That's the only reason I saw Scooby Doo- to see the trailer... lol.

Less than four months til November 15!

Can someone please tell me where to find the trailer? DD is a big time Harry Potter fan.
Thanks!

:wave:

You can see the trailer on the official site at harrypotter.com

It's under the"Daily Prophet" section. I'm waiting too!:smooth:

Kenneth Branagh, my absolute favorite actor in the entire world, is in this one, so I'm more excited than I was last time!
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter