Anyone seen Heidi?`

she was one of our guides on our recent china trip. she is GREAT!!!!! she said she had another trip in china and then had a break mid-august. i can't say enough about her and our other guide,Fred. they made a wonderful trip even greater!!

Hi Folks,

I just had Heidi and Fred as guides on the Enchanted China
Trip which ended this past Friday, July 24th. She was just
amazing! Her and Fred could not have done a better job,
on a logistically challenging (5 flights in China over 12 days)
trip. Everything was super smooth, and organized.

I hope to have the chance to travel with her again in the future.

That's great to hear. Last summer she mentioned that she was going to China, after Italy, to work on some of the first trips there. We just loved her.

We had Heidi as one of our guides on Viva Italia before she went to China this summer. She was absolutely amazing, both of our guides were. Our other guide was Marco. They both made the trip so much fun.

We had Heidi and Marco as a pair last summer as well - I'm glad to see Disney retaining their excellent guides. That's a good sign.

We love Heidi and Marco. They were our guides for Viva Italia in June 2007. Did you see Heidi in this years ABD DVD? She appears in a quick shot about half way through the video about the China trip We saw Marco on page 2 of the new D23 magazine (Fall 2009) that includes an article on Alpine Magic...the senior editor's experience on his families ABD's trip. Does that qualify them for "ABD All-Star" status? :worship:

We did the Italy tour in June 2007 as well--with Heidi and Marco. (Maybe the same tour?? There were 4 of us on that trip--DS David and DD Ashley). We would rank Heidi at the top--she was great! At that time she was mentioning going to Costa Rica, then had a mishap (broken leg?), couldn't go-so I'm happy to hear she is out and about. All of the guides we have met have been top notch--Heidi, Dusty, Marco, Daisy, Eddie and Sonya. Someone raised a concern about youthful guides in another thread in this blog site--but I can't picture better trained guides for these trips. Never an issue.

Yes, I believe we were on the same Viva Italia trip with you guys. Our DD, Courtney was on the trip with us. It was our 25 anniversary and she was leaving for college in the fall. DD still keeps in touch with one of the girls from the trip that was about the same age. We heard Heidi broke her leg and couldn't make the Costa Rica trip. Would love to do another trip with Heidi. We're planning another ABD trip as soon as we can afford it. This time, our other younger DD said she's going with us.

We remember you guys too! We are planning to take the Christmas Market trip (Germany) this year--it may be too soon for you guys, but check it out for fun! (The ABD site does not have the Christmas itinerary up yet--should be out in the next few weeks, we have been told--because of the season/closures on Xmas and the 26th and the weather, the trip will have a number of changes. But it will be the first trip of its kind to Germany, so we are excited about that and look forward to another great ABD trip).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter