Anyone started the April Challenge yet??

cobbler

DIS Veteran
Did the winner start the new monthly challenge?? I am not seeing it. I had a crop today and wanted to put in my totals before I forgot. I did 8 today and just putting it here so I can backtrack and find this post if necessary.

I haven't seen the thread for April yet either and I have 6 pages done!! :) DH was gone all day, so scrapping was on the list of things to do!! ;)

I was looking for it too! I did 8 pages yesterday!

I have done 1 page so far. Hoping to get a ton done over spring break this week.

I just completed a double-page spread this afternoon. I threw a surprise party yesterday, so I will have plenty of photos to scrap in the next few weeks!

Also wanted to say hi to the two posters above from Michigan! :wave: I'm from Kalamazoo! It's great to see fellow "Michiganders" that are also DISers!

Hope everyone's having a great day!

I've scrapped all weekend on my vac album so I want to join in this month.....:)

As I am reading this though - the winner hasn't started the thread yet, right?

I don't think she has been checking the Dis lately. She has replied to my request that she PM me her address so that I can mail her the prize for last month. Hopefully she will check in soon and see that she is the winner!!.....P

I would like to find out about how you all are doing this i scrapbook all the time i just finished half of last years trip and need to finish the rest.

:moped: :moped: :mickeybar

I FINALLY finished my Orlando Vacation pictures last night. :banana:
:Pinkbounc
That gives me 4 pages for April so far. I'm so excited about having this album done but now I have to get it in the albums. At first I thought I could get all of it in 2 albums but now I'm wondering if it's going to take 2. Approx 456 pictures!!
Will be hard to stay focused w/the pretty Spring weather coming on!! Good luck to every one!!
Karen

I had 4 sick with the flu and then I got it, so I was off the computer since last Friday! But, i will start the counting now. Since I am relatively new, this can be the thread, right?
Amii

I think we should just start a brand new thread. Just so it is easier to find.
But speaking of totals I am up to 22 pages! i am getting a jump start on the teacher albums. SInce I am working on my kids school books makes sense to do the teachers at the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter