Anyone stay at Buena Vista Suites?

Moby

Mouseketeer
How many minutes to Disney? We have a 4 year old and would like to be nearby so we can return for naps.

What was their free shuttle service like? How about their complimentary breakfast? What about swimming pools for kids?

Would you stay there again? Any pros and cons appreciated!

we stayed there July of 2002. It was just okay but after staying at a Disney Resort we were not impresses. It is only about a 5 min drive to get to anything Disney. It was really close. The food was just okay but did have a nice selection of fresh fruits. For the price we payed we could have stayed on resort cheaper. We will from now on. I dont remember if they had shuttle service. I wouldn't stay here again. It was very noise do to a Little Leage Baseball National Playoff.

I haven't stayed there, but we have driven past it quite often. I would stay there from a location point of view, if you are getting more facilities. Personally, I think a fridge is very useful, and an Extra bedroom would be a bonus getting the kids to bed.

I wouldn't want to rely on an off-site shuttle service though, will you have a car with you?

Friends of mine stayed at Sierra Suites, which is in a similiar location, and depending on how long you stay, they can be very cheap (as low as $65/night) http://www.sierrasuites.com
They don't have a 2nd bedroom though, but you do get a kitchen and more space that you would at All Stars.

Bev

Hi, I haven't stayed at BVS, but have reservations there for late June. From what I learned, the swimming pool is small and not very impressive, but the guests are allowed to go to BVS's sister-hotel, Royale Caribe, which has one of the best pools off site, with waterfall and all. That's is what I am counting on.
The second thing that appealed to me were two-room suits, which is very helpfull when you have a group of 5 like me. For the price of $69/night I couldn't find anything better off site and on site.
As far as the food goes, I heard (on these boards) different opinions, some loved it some didn't. I hope that helped. You can also do a search with "buena vista suites" keywords. Good luck.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks for your input. We decided to stay on site at the All Stars Movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter