Anyone stay at the Hilton B4 cruising?...

KaitlinsMom

DIS Veteran
We are a member of the Hilton points thing - We get points for everytime we stay along with airline miles. I notice that there is one by the port. I don't believe that they have shuttle service though. Do we call a taxi to get to the port? We are not renting a car.

Just wondering if anyone has stayed there and what their thoughts were.

Thanks!

Karen

The Hilton at Cocoa Beach or the MCO Hilton? If the MCO Hilton, you'll be able to take a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, but you'll need to arrange commercial transportation from the hotel to the port. If you're at the Cocoa Beach Hilton, you'll need to arrange your own transportation from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the port.

Also participating in the HHonors program are the Cocoa Beach Doubletree and Hampton Inn.

Hilton at Cocoa Beach -

Although I forgot about using the Doubletree or Hampton -

We have arranged to use Tiffany Towncar for our transfers -

So out of those three (Hilton, Doubletree, Hampton) which one would you recommend?

Thanks for any input!

Karen

Actually, I'd stay at the Hampton Inn. It's just as nice a property (the Doubletree and Hilton are nothing special). It's fairly new. There's complimentary Internet access in the lobby. And there's a complimentary continental breakfast. The only thing it does <b><i>not</i></b> have that the Hilton and Doubletree do is an oceanfront location. But there's easy ocean access, and does that really matter for an overnight stay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter