Anyone stayed at Best Western Lake Buena Vista

pantherpaw

Disney Fan
I just booked this hotel for Thanksgiving weekend. We've never stayed in the Downtown Disney hotels and I'd like to hear your experiences at the Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel.

Pantherpaw,
Hi! I stayed there with my mom, her husband and my 3yo DS last Nov. for just one night. We had our own car, so don't know about the buses. It was very nice and clean. Housekeepingwas very attentive (right there with extra blankets and towels). The room was quite large. We panicked when we walked in and saw the one king bed! However, there was a sofa bed in the room, which my son and I slept on. It was large and very comfortable. This arrangement worked out better, because when the sofa was made up, there was more room for my son to play . We had a nice balcony, too. It has a a nice size playground and pool. If you are getting a good rate, I would rent a car, since that weekend will probably be very crowded. Staying by DD is great! So convenient for meals and shopping!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter