Anyone there recently - is there early entry at IG?

Kwdsue

Mouseketeer
How early do they open the IG at Epcot? We'll be there in a couple weeks.

We're staying at the Riviera. Has anyone stayed there recently? How early does the Skyliner start up for Epcot?

We were there 1/1 - 1/6 and stayed at the Boardwalk. During that time the IG opened at the same time as the other Epcot gate. The entire park had the same hours, FW and WS. The buses started running 1 hour before park opening. I believe I saw a sign that said that about the Skyliner, but since I did not stay in a Skyliner resort you better not count on this.

Thank you. So, did both gates open at 11, or were they early, like 30 - 45 minutes before 11?

I was last there on NYE (so a VERY busy day) - we were let in the park about 45 minutes early at IG.

we stayed at Riviera at Christmas. The skyliner will definitely be running before Epcot. I'm not exactly what time it started running but we never had an issue, even the morning we went to HS which opens earlier than Epcot

How early do they open the IG at Epcot? We'll be there in a couple weeks.

We're staying at the Riviera. Has anyone stayed there recently? How early does the Skyliner start up for Epcot?

Gates opened around 10:20-10:25 at IG. Was there the past week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter