Anyone travelling in Sept?

We're going 10th September - 1st October flying with Virgin from Gatwick and staying at Pop :cool1:

Flying with Virgin, this will be my first time with them so looking forward to it. How about you?

Awesome! We will be flying with Virgin too, so we will be on the same plane *** there's only one a day in Sept! Yayay! This will be our fifth trip; we've flown with them every time. We will be in PE though, how about you?

How exciting so many of us going in september, not long and we will get the times of the parks and be able to book our adrs...yahooooo:banana:

Isn't it exciting! So far, I make it 31 UK families heading to WDW during September - I have a little table going within my Dis_2009 spreadsheet :lmao: I love to plan, what can I say? :rolleyes1

Between the 18th and 23rd, there will be either 18 or 19 of us at WDW at the same day. The 19th is the busiest day, with 19 of us there together, although it will be a few people's last days.

I was thinking the 22nd might be a good idea for a meet, for anyone who was interested, as it's no one's first or last day, so it's not taking up what could be seen as those first/last precious moments of time in WDW!

Anyway, here is my chart so far:
disboard_09.png

...I was thinking the 22nd might be a good idea for a meet, for anyone who was interested, as it's no one's first or last day, so it's not taking up what could be seen as those first/last precious moments of time in WDW!

I'm sure DD and I could be up for that... :thumbsup2

LOVE your spreadsheet - I'm very impressed... :goodvibes :worship: :surfweb:

I'm sure DD and I could be up for that... :thumbsup2

LOVE your spreadsheet - I'm very impressed... :goodvibes :worship: :surfweb:

You should see the rest of the spreadsheet! Mind you, it has nothing on my DVC spreadsheet!!!! :rotfl:

Okay, so 22nd September for a meet. Details to be confirmed, but so we don't override this thread, here's our very own Dis Meet thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2185269

Anyone else that's around on the 22nd, think about joining us! The more the merrier! :goodvibes

We're September visitors too!! DD (20) and I are having our first mum and daughter only trip starting with 2 nights POP flying out on 18th September with BA from Gatwick.

This is followed by 6 nights BLT studio, lake view with our DVC points, returning to the UK overnight on 26 September - only 8 nights this time which is all we can afford, time wise - but much better than NO nights!! :banana:

What my mom said! :rotfl:

We are also doing MNSSHP, I am SO excited!

We're September visitors too!! DD (20) and I are having our first mum and daughter only trip starting with 2 nights POP flying out on 18th September with BA from Gatwick.

This is followed by 6 nights BLT studio, lake view with our DVC points, returning to the UK overnight on 26 September - only 8 nights this time which is all we can afford, time wise - but much better than NO nights!! :banana:

DD and I are doing our 3rd Girls Only trip - she's joining me on September 19th for 7 nights!!! Just a short one this time but like you say, soooo MUCH better than no nights... :goodvibes

I must talk to Sophie about whether she wants to do MNSSHP... :thumbsup2

Awesome! Mummy and daughter trips are the best! :goodvibes Even at 26:rotfl: We are on our sixth Girls Only trip this year!

We're doing MNSSHP too, which reminds me I should probably get on and finish making the costumes! CustardTart, do MNSSHP, you won't regret it!

Howellsy said:
Ooh I'm going on the 2nd too! Staying at the Pop for two weeks, flying out with Virgin from Gatwick. It's my girlfriend's first trip and our first trip together, so I'm very excited!! :thumbsup2

I hope she loves it and you have an awesome time out there! 14 weeks :woohoo:

Hmm we go out from Manchester on 14th September to 28th September and we are going to the MNSSHP on the 22nd BUT we will be at AK (am) or DHS (pm) before we go to the party;) We are staying at POFQ:woohoo:

It's great to see so many UK Dissers going around the same time!

We'll be there from 20th to 30th Sept staying at BCV with our 2 friends :cool1:

Hoping that there won't be too many love bugs - we just got back last week and there were hardly any bugs (there were tons when we went in Sept 2005 and their breeding times are usually May/Sept)

MNSSHP is so much fun :woohoo: Gav and I have done it twice so we won't be doing it in Sept, too much to do with newbies as it is! We don't want them going home totally exhausted :faint:

Next party for us will hopefully be MVMCP after the Pocast Cruise 2.0 :yay::yay:

Hmm we go out from Manchester on 14th September to 28th September and we are going to the MNSSHP on the 22nd BUT we will be at AK (am) or DHS (pm) before we go to the party;) We are staying at POFQ:woohoo:

Awesome! More Dissers and MNSSHP-ers! lol Seeing as there is a party that night, I am opting for a morning/afternoon meet, if that is of any help to anyone?

Twilight Terror - your spreadsheet is awesome!!

I've just replied to your 22 Sept meet thread - DD (wishspirit) and I would love to join you! :thumbsup2

Boyfriend and me are going for two weeks 14th - 28th September staying at SSR, third trip to WDW, flying with Virgin :thumbsup2. Cannot wait to go to MNSSHP on the 15th, just booked the tickets yesterday. Sooo excited :goodvibes

we are flying out from Gatwick on the 15 sept till the 29th
getting married on the 21 st at celebration cant wait !!

as for meeting up what park is it again ?

We go on the 26th september for 2 weeks & are staying in Bay Lake towers am so excited just wish it was tomorrow we we're going..

Awesome! Mummy and daughter trips are the best! :goodvibes Even at 26:rotfl: We are on our sixth Girls Only trip this year!

We're doing MNSSHP too, which reminds me I should probably get on and finish making the costumes! CustardTart, do MNSSHP, you won't regret it!

You are making costumes! :eek: What kind? Do a lot of people dress up? I've got to start thinking! :goodvibes

It's great to see so many UK Dissers going around the same time!

We'll be there from 20th to 30th Sept staying at BCV with our 2 friends :cool1:

Hoping that there won't be too many love bugs - we just got back last week and there were hardly any bugs (there were tons when we went in Sept 2005 and their breeding times are usually May/Sept)

MNSSHP is so much fun :woohoo: Gav and I have done it twice so we won't be doing it in Sept, too much to do with newbies as it is! We don't want them going home totally exhausted :faint:

Next party for us will hopefully be MVMCP after the Pocast Cruise 2.0 :yay::yay:

Can't stop bragging can you? :sad2: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter