anyone try winsor pilates?

nancy679

Mouseketeer
The infomercial looks great.

Did anyone buy it or any other pilates videos?
And did you like it?

Thanks

I havent tried it ,but I am thinking of buying it.Gotta love those infomercials :)
I am anxious to see if anyone has had success with it.

I was wondering the same thing after seeing the infomercial today.

If the infomercial is true, Daisy Fuentes had <i>excellent</i> success. :D:D

hom_pho_03.jpg

First thing I ever bought from an infomercial and glad I did! First time I saw what they did, I laughed and said "yeah right!" but I can do it!
Worth every penny!
CC

OK... I admit it. I bought it.....but have not opened it yet.........ask MaryannDVC, she has asked me what I thought about it.. ... ;) :) :) :)

CC I've seen your pictures - you are already in great shape so you don't count!!

It's kind of like Slim-Fast for me, I buy it, it sits on the kitchen shelf, it doesn't work! I'm sure the videos would be the same.

Oh Kallison, I should pay you for that! I have lost 11 lbs between Weight Watchers, Curves and this Pilates tape though. I'm no Daisy Fuentes, but you can really FEEL the difference!
CC

I do the "Joseph Pilates" program at the health & finess center that I belong to. I have been doing pilates, body pilates, and yoga for 1 1/2 years. I have lost 30 lbs and went from size 14 to size 8. I love pilates but find that I do better in a class enviornment than at home. I feel great and look 100% better.
Body pilates has more toning exercises with weight bars and sculpt equipment.
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter