Anyone trying to book today

I've been trying and got connected twice but after I input my Castaway Cay number got disconnected. Since then all I get is a busy signal.

I've been trying and got connected twice but after I input my Castaway Cay number got disconnected. Since then all I get is a busy signal.

Good to know. I really don't have time today to fight this either...not that most people do.

Just got through again but got cut off after inputting CC number. I've never had a problem getting through before today.

Today must not be my lucky day...been on hold for 75min so far...never had to wait this long on Platinum booking day before, and that was before they split the Platinum up into separate days!

And every time the music cuts away abruptly, I think FINALLY!, and then its just the automated messages. Such a tease :P

Last edited:
Today must not be my lucky day...been on hold for 75min so far...never had to wait this long on Platinum booking day before, and that was before they split the Platinum up into separate days!

And every time the music cuts away abruptly, I think FINALLY!, and then its just the automated messages. Such a tease :P
You and me both! The pauses in the music are killing me. Currently at 87 minutes on hold and counting . . .

I called right at 8 am and got the busy beeping signal. Tried a couple more times and got thru at 8:02 am. Still on hold as of 9:44 am.

I just got off the phone. There were still MV staterooms available in all categories except Concierge but very few. She said it was under 100. My call journey:
7:59 got the lines not open message
8:00 got the phone error message a few times
8:01 got through and on hold
9:20 tried calling on LAN line phone, got busy signal several times then got through, entered CC # and disconnected (I figured it was bc I had entered it on the cell and it bumped me out)
9:45 got through and booked my cruise

Good luck to everyone for getting what you want!

After 40 minutes of busy signals got through at 7:40 (Central time). On hold for 90 minutes. Good luck to everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter