Anyone Up for a 100 day Cheat-Free Challenge?

keenercam

Loves Mickey!
I've decided I need to challenge myself to stay completely on my Weight Watchers plan and thought the best way to do that is to make a commitment here. :goodvibes

I don't think there is a thread like this right now, is there? If so, just help me to find it and all the info will go on that thread instead.

So, does anyone want to join me? I know our very own Jen (TigerCheer) has been challenging herself and has been doing great with it, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

If you are interested, just post here, giving me your name, your start date, and your number of days cheat free so far out of 100. I will update periodically to add challengers and progress. Regardless of what "plan" you are following to get healthy, we are all in this together. And, if you "cheat" one day, no problem, just start over the next day, or add some exercise :cool1: or :banana: or :Pinkbounc or :cheer2: to make up for the extra calories in which you indulged.

I'll do my best to keep a list and keep it updated. Feel free to send me a PM if you need me to change your info and I haven't gotten to it quickly enough!

Good luck, everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 8/5/05 -- figured we need some color changes to show significant progress, as reported by our challengers:
10% will be dark red
25% will be orange
50% will be magenta
75% will be purple
and the home stretch -- anything at or beyond 90% will be our favorite lime green to remind us to keep going!
When we reach 100%, RED will be the color, though we should be reminded that it does not mean to STOP the great momentum!
A SPECIAL COLOR FOR CATHERINE WHO IS LEADING US TO SUCCESS!!! THANKS, SWEETIE!
---------------------------------------------------------

100-Day Cheat-Free Challengers (start date) -- # of days cheat-free/goal # of days:

catherine (started 5/31/05) -- 143/100 Challenge MET and Still going STRONG! :cheer2:
joelyfaithsmommy (started 6/28/05) -- 83/100 :fish:
donac (started 7/9/05) -- 41/100
keenercam (started 7/11/05) --102/100 DONE!!!
Tigercheer2009 (started 7/12/05) -- 98/100-- WHOOHOO!!! finished her SECOND 100 day cheat-free challenge!!
Blueeyes101817(started 7/17/05) -- 74/74-- DONE!! WOOHOO!!!!
JoshMom5 (re-started 9/5/05) -- 10/100
Rizel (started 9/10/05) -- 26/100
JnEsWDWMom (started 9/12/05) -- 4/100
eeyore25 (started 7/19/05) -- 103/100

4Gator (started 7/15/05) -- 30/100
Debbie (re-started 8/30/05) -- 0/100
lovinaz (started 7/11/05) -- 26/100
lulu201 (started 7/25/05) -- 14/100
Daisy77 (started 8/1/05) --36/100
storygirl (started 7/6/05) -- 4/100
Hockeychic (started 7/12/05) -- 6/100
Zoesmama03 (started 7/14/05) -- 5/100
minniespal (started 7/14/05) -- 6/100
goldcupmom (started 7/14/05) -- 2/100
Twinkles6892 (started 7/18/05) -- 3/100
Danvers (started 7/21/05) --0/100
Tasha + Scott (started 7/22/05) -- 7/100
TPCShauna (started 7/26/05) -- 0/100
jennz (started 7/29/05) -- 4/100
dopey4disney F/K/A clr1194 (fresh start 8/11/05) -- 1/100
lillygator (re-started 8/15/05, but WDW was SOOO worth it!) -- 0/100

AND -- Here is our cheering section! :cheer2: Thank you so much to these WISHers who know how hard this quest is and are willing to support us as we make our way through :banana: :grouphug: :
Honeibee :flower:
lajones81 :sunny:
ADisneyMom :flower:

--------------------------------

*****So, I see that not everyone has acquired their clippie.
In case you need it, here it is:

{IMG]http://portfolio.iu.edu/jjalexan/cheatfree.jpg[/IMG}

You will just have to go to User CP, click on edit signature, copy the link into your signature, and replace the { and } with [ and ].

Thanks again, swimming-Jen, for making the clippie for us!

REMINDER -- I won't automatically update your number every day unless you post on this thread and tell me how many days cheat-free you are. Too much room for mistakes if I do the math for everyone every day without some help from our challengers! :flower:

Thanks keenercam for starting this challenge! :goodvibes I've been challenging myself, and have so far gone 42/100 days :teeth: I started on the 31st May.

Thanks! :flower:

Wow, 100 days is a LONG time without cheesecake or ice cream :) Actually, I am going to schedule myself an occasional treat, so my cheat free will mean no UNPLANNED snacking. Count me in! I already did an awesome job yesterday - lovinAZ (started 7/11/05) -- 1/100

Catherine, congrats on the 42 days!!

WHEW, Thank you so much Catherine and lovinaz! I was so worried that I would be in this alone! :) I will update my post and add you both to it.

Catherine -- how awesome that you have already done 42 days! I did a 100 day challenge earlier this year, and I just realized today, that my efforts have been less productive since that challenge ended, and I really think it is because of not having that motivation!

lovinaz -- "no unplanned snacking" is a very challenging and noble objective. Fortunately, there are all sorts of ways to strategize so that a treat is not a cheat! Good luck!

Count me in. I think I will also go for the no "unplanned snacking" and no potato chips. It's the off plan items that have been getting me lately. So this should help me stick to my plan better and when I really want something special AND worth it, I will plan for it.

Today is 1/100 for me. Can we get a clippie? I just looooooovvvvvvvve clippies. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

I've been struggling with WW for a while....So let's call today 1/100 since so far so good today! :banana:

Okay, Lesli54 and Honeibee! Welcome to the challenge! I will put today as your start date with 0/100 until your day is ended.

Lesli -- I would LOVE a clippie! Unfortunately, I am clippie-clueless! ;) NO idea how to make one.

Maybe someone will volunteer to help us (hint, hint!)

Count me in. I am actually just over 100 days away from my WDW/Cruise vacation so this is perfect. However, I had a freezie yesterday so this will be day 1/100.

Thanks for starting this.

Hello all! I just finished mine up: 100 days without McDonalds (the only fast food place in town...we were supposed to get an Arby's but I don't know now), juice and chips/candies. It was very hard because I babysit and the littlies would offer me chips...and Kool-Aid and candies "it's just one!" But staying that way only made me stronger. I didn't die...felt like it sometimes because my family would bring home Mcy D's...I didn't faint...I survived the 100 Day Challenge.

I might do it again too...I like the no unplanned snacking idea. So please sign me up! 100 days of no unplanned snacking (my idea: snack after school...one after activities. Weekends: one between breakfast and lunch, between lunch and dinner. One splurge a day!)

Thanks Cam! I can be here for support...or anything else!

Thanks, Jen, for joining us! You may have to come up with a cheer for us when our motivation starts flagging, oh, around day 73, I'd think. :) So, I'll put you down as starting today, okay? It will say (started 7/12/05) 0/100 until we get through today, which we all know we can! ;)

Hey, any idea where we could get a clippie?

Awesome! Thanks! Will do.

Plutosmyfav and Julia & Nicks Mom can make clippies...ask them. I have no idea.

ok, you talked me into it Cam ;) I'm joining as well, my cheat free means:

no soda
no red meat
no unplanned snacks

i'm in SO ADD ME!!! :goodvibes

hugs,
Ms. Swimmer to you ;) :rotfl2:

welcome "swimming Jen"! Will add you. Were you cheat free yesterday? Or is this day one? You definitely get credit for all progress already made! :)

I made a clippie for everyone! ;) Here it is:

cheatfree.jpg

if you want to link to it, here is the link:

http://portfolio.iu.edu/jjalexan/cheatfree.jpg

hugs!! and happy no cheating!!!

Swimming-Jen! Thanks for our wonderful clippie!
Sorry, would love to stay and chat, but I've got to swim on over to my user CP to add it to my siggie. Hey, Jen, why don't you have it in your siggie yet?

i guess give me credit for 15 days, i've been without soda since may 19th, but only about 1 month with no beef...ok give me 15 days, and i probably deserve more than that, but we'll make it hard on me :teeth: lol

Hmmmm...I'd like to join you all for the next 69 days (75 total no cheat days...). I'd go for the whole 100, but we're taking DS to WDW for his birthday on 9/20 and although I've dieted while there twice, I'd rather plan for it and indulge...

But count me in for a 75 day challenge!

Jenn.

Hi, storygirl (Jenn with 2 "N"s, like my beautiful DDalmost 17)! Hopefully, I got your date right. Check out post #1 and let me know if it needs to be corrected, okay? BTW, congrats on being 6 days cheat free so far, but I think that if you "plan for it" at WDW, that counts as not cheating, too, and just think of all the walking you will be doing!

MTOJS (Ms. The Other Jen Swimmer!) I love the clippie! Thanks! This is quite an awesome clippie!

Thanks! Ooh-MTOJS! I wanna be a Swimmer...make up a name for me please? Like Cheernemo or something! Please?

Good luck all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter