• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone up for a DIS meet in Raleigh NC?

Bwalker

Mouseketeer
I was reading over some of the posts and I see lots of people from the Triangle!

Would anybody be up for a DIS meeting someplace like B&N in Raleigh????

I think we would have a lot of fun - talking Disney and DVC!

It's a good excuse to buy lime green ribbon!

Aloha,
Bwalker ;)

My husband and I would be glad to join. Can I assume B&N is Barnes and Noble at Crabtree??

I'd be glad to come, I think I saw at least two other posters from our area (Audrey and RweTHEREyet are you out there?). Count me in!

Hey! Great responses!

Let's give this another day or two to see if we get any more, and then we'll come up with a date!

It sounds like B&N at Crabtree will work out so let's plan on that!

Woo-Hoo!

Aloha, Bwalker;)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'l try to make it, but even if I can't, it's nice to see so many fellow Triangle dwellers on these boards! I'm not a DVC'er (yet), - doing research on it currently.

We should definitely keep in touch somehow (maybe a mailing list?) We could help each other out with area specific info like flight prices, etc.

Look forward to future correspondence.:D

Rich

I'm a Chapel Hill DVCer and would like to attend the gathering if I can. Please add me to the list.

sweetp0618
Patti

I will come as long as I am not scheduled at TDS. Will be gone to WDW June 29-July 4th also. I know of another that would love to come, too, and she has been out of town and unable to reply. I will make sure she gets this.

Maybe we can do some pin trading, too???????????

Gosh, how exciting.

Putting faces with names.

Maybe some pin trading..............

What fun.

Talking about Disney, DVC and maybe some pin trading. :)

I cannot think of a better way I would want to spend my time.

In case I haven't mentioned it, I can be there, and I can bring some pins to trade................ :rolleyes:

So, RweTHEREyet, I didn't quite understand your message....

so can you come?

do you want to trade pins?

he he he he he he he he hehehe

I am so excited about the response to this! DH and I were talking over breakfast and he said he would even like to come!!!!

We might have to rent out a hall! lol

Ok - now the deal is - what date????

Is Monday the 25th too soon? 7pm? or should we wait till both RweTHEREyet and I are back in town after July 4th?

Aloha,
Bwalker!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BWalker, are you going to be at WDW by chance over the 4th?

Monday the 25th would not be too soon for me. I can check schedule at TDS when I work tomorrow. That would be my only obstacle. Or wait until after July 4th. Either one works for me.

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, so much fun to look forward to.

:)

Yippee! Count me in!!!!!!!!

I'm the "friend" that RweTHEREyet mentioned was out-of-town. Believe it or not, she and I met through these DIS boards and have been the best of friends ever since!

I just got back from WDW two days ago! I had a very exciting trip because I made it to the "hot seat" three times in the new "Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Play It!" attraction at MGM-Studios!!! I came within two questions of winning the "million" and a trip to New York!

I'm also a pin collector and have lots to trade! :)

And, last but not least, we've been DVC members since 1995!

B&N at Crabtree is fine for me! 7:00 p.m. is good, too! Thank you, BWalker, for setting this up!

I just had another thought...

As soon as we have a definite meet set up, we should post it on the Collector's Board and on the Community Board so that we don't miss anyone. I wouldn't have seen this post if RweTHEREyet hadn't sent the link to me because I usually only have just enough time to take a quick peek at what's new on the Collector's Board. I would have been very sad if I had missed this meet! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!! :)

~Deb T.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter