Anyone up for a rousing game of squish the jumpies?

Woohoo! I got aliens on the first try. :)

Now I'll try to catch the circles at the top. :D

Wow! I got the circles on the first try too. Maybe I should quit playing this and go buy a lottery ticket. ;) :)

Lisa, you are too good!! :cool:

Seems the harder I try, the worse I do. Maybe if I practice 3-4 hours a day for about a week, I'll get this down.

Got a bit of free time have we?

It has slowed down around here lately hasn't it?

Woo Hoo!!! I got those little buggers on the first try today!

I'd better quit while I'm ahead. :D

<font color=navy>After 3 times of getting the little guy in the upbeat, I finally nabbed him when he was down. Tee hee!

Lisa & Chris - you guys are too good! I'm gonna have to go practice w/Bob.

Yep. I had some free time before my luncheon today. ;) :)

Hey Lisa! I had to do a supplier quality luncheon today!

1/2 an hour of chewing on almost-edible "food" followed by 2 1/2 hours of 100% certified BORING!!!

Drink lots of coffee Lisa, and good luck!

This was a good one, Chris. A pot-luck luncheon for all of the volunteers at dd's school. The food was delicious and the best part was no speakers. :)

Actualy, I'me really lucking out on the luncheons this year. I've had two that were catered by a great local restaurant. One was at a terrific Mexican restaurant and I have one more at a scrumptious steak house. It's been a good year for the local volunteers. :)

Lucky you! :p

Maybe we could have a "virtual luncheon" here on the Tech Board someday.

We could all visit our nearest Burger King drive-thru, sit down at our computers and have Mr. J. Cricket give us some helpful tips and pointers on programing with FLASH 5! :smooth:

Sounds like fun!

Of course, I'll have to see if I can fit it into my busy social schedule. ;)

Yup, I installed it this morning!

Unfortunately, this little luncheon thing got in the way of "playing" around with it today, but maybe I'll throw it on the laptop and run thru the tutorial tonight.

(Then tommorrow I can do some "looking" ;) )

<font color=navy>With only 250 something megs left on my C drive, I'm not downloading anything right now.... so, Mr J... pulllleeeeaaassse hold off on the Flash 5 classes. :bounce:

MJ: Delete some junk and get with the program! :D :D :D

We don't have all day....oh wait a minute...yes we do. :jester: :jester: :jester:

JC

I'm going to wait until the kids are out of school to download a trial. Since it's only good for 30 days, I want to have plenty of time to play with it. I can't see spending $400 on it, so I'll have to make the most of my 30 days. ;)

Bob: That's a good idea, but I'm not sure how "chatty" you can get with it. There is quite a bit to learn. Since everyone learns at a different pace, it might not be practical to do it that way. It may be better to have a thread just for that so you and reffer back to it.

...also, I can post screen shots which will help out MUCHO!

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter