Anyone up for a rousing game of squish the jumpies?

Example:

flashshot1.jpg

JC

MR J. Please e-mail me if you decide to go ahead with the Flash tutorial thread as i would be very interested!

Dave

My, my, my! How this thread has grown in just under 2 hours!

Sorry JC, my little "virtual luncheon" was started as a joke, but looks like we've got some REAL interest here! Give me a week or so to "get the hang of it" and maybe we could, at the very least start a "Learn to FLASH with Style" thread!

I was also kind of hoping you'd give a little clue as to the nature of your new and much ballyhooed (sp?) FLASH signature in that "screen capture" you posted!

It may not have given you much if I showed you a still of it anyway. It's not so much what it looks like as what it links to. It's basicaly my current signature, but it changes itself into an active control panel. The control panel links you to two new websites that arn't finished yet. That's what I'm waiting for. I'm having a tough time finding a free host that meets my requirements. Unfourtunatly, I can't store all of the stuff I want to do here at the DIS.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter