anyone use bookit.com for vacation?

bluegrizzlies1

<font color=green>The crab was there and then it w
Wanting to know if anyone has used this for airfare and hotel or just 1 or the other?

I am interested too. They have insane deals on there often, but when you google read reviews on bookit.com themselves and their service, I cant say I have heard a good one. Its all Beware, scam da da da. It may not be, but it sure has turned me off from using it. I would be very careful, and I am glad your asking first. I was also going to book a trip to Vegas 2 years ago, and at the end when you went to pay for your package they added on extra "FEES" of several hundred on top of all your hotel and flight fees for extra processing or something. I am not sure, but it wasnt optional and it jacked the price over a different package I could get elsewhere for cheaper without those hidden fees.

i want to say i have used them before for a room in vegas for 1 night @ circus circus for 25 bucks mar 2010 and i had no problems.

but this was very low risk as far as not having a room i was only out very little.

so anyone else that has used them for a trip please let us know?

WOW!!! $25 for a room in Vegas! Even if one night.... SCORE!!!! Yeah I really do want to hear about more reviews now.

I used them to book a super deal at the Carousel one year. Had no problems whatsoever, other than the fact that Carousel's single queen rooms are very small. But Carousel allowed me to upgrade the bookit reservation to a 2 queen room for just another $10/night, so I was happy. It was a room-only reservation.

-Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter