• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone use Express (Xpress) shuttle?

zandjmom

Mouseketeer
I would prefer a private car and it looks like they offer one for $88 RT to BWPPI. Primetime and Super Shuttle are quite a bit more. Has anyone used this service?

Also, if we go with the shared van with Super Shuttle do you know how many stops we make before we are dropped off or does it depend on who is on the shuttle? I guess that makes sense

It does depend on who else is on the van and where they are stopping. On our last trip there were two couples, us and another and a large family. The first couple was dropped off at BWPPI, and we were next at the Fairfield. The large family was going to the Marriott Suites. This was on SuperShuttle.

If you are going before 4/30, you can use the coupon at http://anaheimoc.org and save $2 per person each way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter