Anyone use J&A Transportation in Orlando?

Love_the_Mouse

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used J&A Transportation in Orlando? They have excellent reviews on Trip Advisor.

My concern is that their rates are extremely reasonable and there's no formal booking process. I just sent an email and was told I'm on their calendar and they'd be in touch the day before my trip. I didn't have to put down a deposit and was instructed to pay the driver the fee I was quoted when he picks me up. I just want to make sure this is legit. Thanks!

I wouldn’t trust them. If click on transportation services on their website you get Kallispell taxi which has a phone number with area code 406. That’s in Montana.

I wouldn’t trust them. If click on transportation services on their website you get Kallispell taxi which has a phone number with area code 406. That’s in Montana.
Thanks for your response. That's actually a different business in Montana and they just happen to share a name. I stumbled across it during my search.

Has anyone used J&A Transportation in Orlando? They have excellent reviews on Trip Advisor.

My concern is that their rates are extremely reasonable and there's no formal booking process. I just sent an email and was told I'm on their calendar and they'd be in touch the day before my trip. I didn't have to put down a deposit and was instructed to pay the driver the fee I was quoted when he picks me up. I just want to make sure this is legit. Thanks!
I’m on my 25th visit and never heard of them. I used Fl tours yesterday. It’s been years since I used a car service. The driver was obviously watching my flight. We arrived early and he text then met me at baggage. Took my bags and walked to exit where car was waiting. Loaded them in and made a stop at the Publix on Universal Ave in Orlando. I used website to pre order. I text we are on the way and staff met us in parking lot with my groceries. Drove to resort. Driver helped bell service load my stuff onto a cart and bell service staff tagged refrigerator bags and stored those in a walk in fridge. Driver handed me a receipt and time he will be back for departure. Smooth and reasonable. They prefer cash but I called ahead and you can use a card.

For what it's worth, I do not see this company listed on the official list of authorized vehicles for hire at MCO. That leads me to believe that they are operating without an airport permit and flying under the radar, per se.
I had no idea such a list even existed. Thank you so much!

The Trip Advisor reviews are how I found this business to begin with. But I guess if I don't feel 100% about it and others don't either then I should spend the extra money for a different company.

Thank you everyone for your replies :)

Site search the MCO authorized ground transportation vendors web page using telephone number. Occassionally, but NOT THIS CASE, a permitted company will use a different name in marketing their service.

A company can offer a lower rate if don't pay permitting fees and may not be adequately insured.

Years ago one vendor was arranging pick ups at the Hyatt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter