• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone use Otel.com?

ptlycloudy

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Otel.com for reservations? They have a great price for the BW Pavillions for $66 in Oct. The next best price I have found is $89. I would love to book at that price but was hoping someone has used them before. They also have a great rate of $57 for the Castle Inn but the reviews worry me. They would also offer me $20 credit towards a future reservation. Seems awfully good to me but I am wondering what the catch is.:confused3

How about Alpharooms.com?

Thanks for the input.

ive never heard of any of them but i had thought about castles inn then read reviews and went with hojos. they have 59-79 rate with entainment book. or try desert inn

I would love the ent rate. but we will be there 10/8-13 and there is nothing at Hojo, even at rack rate there is only king rooms and there are 4 of us. I did a little research and they both are based out of the UK.

Otel seems to have an easy cancel policy with no penalties if done at least 4 days prior to arrival. I may make a res through them and then keep looking between now and then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter