Anyone use Prime Pantry??

Yes I used it in March to ship water, pop, pop tarts, cereal bars and liquid hand soap to AoA. My sister used it for our June trip. She shipped water , pop, cereal, chips and salsa. My box that arrived in March was fine. My sisters on the other hand did not have any packing material and several items were crushed.

I used it on our trip last year and LOVED it!!!! We shipped bottled water(the taste of Florida water is not what I expected :(), snacks and hygiene items so that we had less to carry in our luggage. It arrived 3 days before we arrived at the resort. When we checked in I mentioned that we had shipped a package and they quickly had a bell hop bring it to our room. We are doing it again for this years trip. I would suggested ordering it about 10-12 out though, that way it gives you time if there is a bump in the road during shipping.

We did it for our April trip and it worked out great. We sent cereal, snacks, juice boxes and some paper goods. The box was waiting for us in our room when we arrived. It was a huge box!! Totally recommend it. Plus if time is on your side, right now if you choose slower shipping on Amazon you can get a $5 prime pantry credit. They split my last order into two shipments and I was able to score $10 in credit. Good luck.

I looked into using it last year but ended up just ordering things from Walmart. They ended up cutting off the address and so it took a while for them to find our package.

We have ordered from Amazon Prime Pantry many trips and really love it! We have snacks, toiletries, soda,water, laundry detergent, cereal, paper plates/cups etc shipped. So convenient! Only problem is inventory/availability changes very often. I have placed items in my cart and within 30 minutes they suddenly disappear. Amazon offers a lot of offers for Prime Pantry credits, so often I get the $5.99 fee waved.

We used it for our April trip as well. As others mentioned, we got the $5.99 credit from choosing slower shipping on another item. I think I ordered it about 5 days in advance of our first day and when we came back to our hotel the first day after visiting MK, the box was waiting in our room. Very happy with their service!

Just keep in mind that for the convention hotels (CSR and I think Boardwalk?) there is a $10 charge per box for them to hold. Not sure if any other hotels fall under that, maybe Contemporary would because they have all of those convention rooms. We stayed at AKL and had no issues.

This is a really good idea! I have heard of grocery delivery but would not have thought of Amazon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter