• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone use touring plans?

AZpharmacist

Mouseketeer
I signed up and am trying to edit the 2 day plan for adults with small children and its really overwhelming! Anyone else use this? How did you feel about the suggested plans? Or should I just use it for the first few attractions and then do whatever I want. What did you do if you used it?

I use it often. I like to plan blocks of time. It's not super duper accurate. I find it pretty close. It's hard to follow a schedule like that but I use in the general timing and then I use mouse wait from my phone while on the park

I haven't used it yet, but have it set up for our trip in early December. I just created a customized one, but it's off due to not having A&E meet and greet or show/parade info available yet. I plan on refreshing it right before we go, but I'd love to hear how it has (or hasn't) worked for others.

I'm not sure about it. I wish there was a way to put in my number of days, the rides/shows I want and then it just broke it down for me. I dont like having to decide which rides to do which day. I feel really overwhelmed by it. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. I've been looking at it for over an hour

I've subscribed for years. The last rework of the system with the implementation of FPP really blew me away. It isn't easy to use and we are not commando style touring people so we loosely use what the plans suggest. Get on the chat feature or the new message boards and I'm certain you'll find tons of help for ways to work your plan.

I'm going to put it to the test when I go next week, I did personalize all my plans so I did not go with any of the suggested itineraries.
Hopefully it somewhat works!

I'm going to put it to the test when I go next week, I did personalize all my plans so I did not go with any of the suggested itineraries.
Hopefully it somewhat works!

Can you let us know how it goes? I think I'm going to try to personalize my own plans too since I'm planning for myself and a toddler (and a husband who will be happy with whatever we do).

I used it for our trip last month. I created new plans and found this easiest. We never fully followed a plan but used it as a guide.

One of useful things is that while in the park , if you go off course, you can get it to recalculate the plan as you go. I also found it useful to see what lines were like if on the spur of the moment we decided to do something elsewhere in the park.

I found it to be only a few dollars well spent.

I'm not sure about it. I wish there was a way to put in my number of days, the rides/shows I want and then it just broke it down for me. I dont like having to decide which rides to do which day. I feel really overwhelmed by it. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. I've been looking at it for over an hour

I tried to break up my days by "Lands" and regions of the parks, selecting minimize waiting as my biggest priority (with two tots VERY important!). I also scheduled 45 min - hour long lunch breaks and a 2-3 hour off site (BWPPI) rest. It's a bit challenging, but I'll use it as a guide, not set plan.

I've planned out disneyland pretty easily but with Cars Land and now alot more rides in DCA finding it hard to plan out a day there where we accomplish almost all the rides.

It's a good planning tool, not so good at allowing you to make real time adjustments when you are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter