Anyone use Undercover Tourist to book hotel?

kkmom4

Earning My Ears
I see lots of posts about getting tickets through them but nothing about hotel. HRH is $445 (Yikes!) a night in April but cheaper on UT. Wondering if anyone had problems booking through them for hotels.

Yes they do have Disney and Universal hotels on their website now...its new. I found it quite a bit more expensive for my dates at RPR. You can't use Safari to check out the rates, you have to use another browser.

I only use safari.....
Probably why I never saw UT doing hotel booking

Learn something new all the time!

Hmmm I just checked... It's $100 cheaper for my dates in Family Suite at CBBR than the best Universal website rate. I ended up booking with Expedia because I could go through Ebates, and that is going to net me $120 back approximately. I will stick with Expedia because I only had to pay a one night deposit and I'm not ready to pay off the room in full right now. When I am ready though I will definitely check again and use UT if it's still available.
Thanks for the tip!

I looked several months ago for Universal Hotels when UCT had added the WDW hotels and didn't see them. My Mom sent a text earlier today letting me know that the dates we are all looking at in October were almost $100 cheaper than booking direct through USO/Loews. I had already booked RPR earlier in the week for our three night stay. I just cancelled it and booked it through UCT instead, using the MouseSavers Link. I figure the money my DH and I saved could be better spent on our HHN tickets!

This is the first I've ever booked a hotel through UCT. We had to pay the full cost up front, but you can still cancel up to the 6-days, just as if you book direct. I've always used UCT to purchase our tickets for WDW/US so I figured we'd give their discounted hotel rooms a try this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter