• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

anyone used a limo service from the airport?

debm

<font color=deeppink>Whose goal is to get the WDW
My husband and I thought it might be neat to take a limo from the airport to DL Hotel rather than a regular shuttle van. The first quote I got was only about $50 different. There are 6 adults and 4 kids. I'm wondering if anyone has done this? What company you recommend? Also how safe do you feel it is? ie carseats, sitting sideways, etc. The pictures I see of the inside don't even look like there are seatbelts. I've never ridden in a limo before. Maybe it is not such a good idea??!! Any help/thoughts? Thanks!!

Hi there!

I see that no one had an answer for you. I had almost the exact same question, so I was hoping to hear what people had to say. (except there's only 4 of us- 2 adults 2 small children) Have you found any information out about this anywhere? Thanks for any advice you may have.

Denise

Hi, Denise. No, I haven't heard anything either. We'll just hope that someone sees it---I'll try to keep it bumped up! :flower:

We used Harold's Transportation service - a 10-passenger van - and the cost was $65. one way to DL. The van was clean and comfortable, with seat belts for all, the driver was on time, friendly and full of tips for touring the area, and I would definitely use the service again on our next trip, especially with a large group. The service is based in Orange County and the number is 714-290-1692. (www.haroldsmulti-passengervanservice.com or e-mail Harold'sVan@aol.com)

You could also check goldenwestexpress.com, SuperShuttle, or airportbus.com, though I think Harpld's would be cheaper for a group of 10.

I've not used the service yet, but when we go on our DisneyCruise in August out of San Pedro we are taking a Limo from the Airport to the hotel in LongBeach, the next day it will come and take us to the port and then finally when the cruise returns the following Saturday they will come back and take use from the port to LAX - there are 4 of us and we got this for $250. Now I don't know if that's reasonable, it's been ages since I've been in a limo - but we are splurging a bit for the cruise. I'm going through pronto Limousine - www.prontoviplimoservice.com Again, I don't know how their service is.

I have posted several times on different threads that we have an 10 passenger limo reserved from LAX to DL for $152 R/T. I did quite a bit of research and got several quotes and this one was the best price. You can reserve online. Here's the link:

http://www.limozip.com/socal/index.php

P.S. Looks like Harold's Van Service is using the same ressie link too.

calypso*a*go-go said:
I have posted several times on different threads that we have an 10 passenger limo reserved from LAX to DL for $152 R/T. I did quite a bit of research and got several quotes and this one was the best price. You can reserve online. Here's the link:

http://www.limozip.com/socal/index.php

When is your trip for? Please let us know how you like their service. We are going in August & haven't decided on a shuttle or a limo yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter